Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From another thread:
P.S.
My [2004] coupe GT was optioned just like yours. I have installed GS seats with heaters, and 19" GS wheels + straight rear exhaust.
Ron,

Curious about the space between the GS seats and your standard door panels? Any rubbing? Can you get to the standard door panel's storage pockets and the seat switch controls? I thought the GS door panels were changed because of the design of the new bottom seat cushion but maybe it was just a general overhaul of the interior instead. Just curious, as the GS seats seem to fit me better than the standard ones that are in my Spyder, so this seems a worthwhile mod if there are no major interference fit issues.

·
Registered
133 Posts
for what its worth, I've got a GS & although there's no rubbing, it's tight.. like you are barely get your hand down there to turn the heated seats on & off! I personally found them far more comfortable than the 4200 seats.. in fact probably THE reason for going for a GS.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fade2grey,

It is a snug fit for me (I have to take off my watch) on my non-GS Spyder. However, the non-GSes have large fixed map/storage pockets on the lower door panels versus the smaller elastic pockets on the GSes. Thus my curiosity about GS seats in a non-GS cabin.

·
Registered
210 Posts
GS seats

Sorry for the slow reply, I was out of town @ the Lotus driving school in NV with my daughter. The seats fit fine, I do have to open the door to adjust them or turn on the seat heaters. They do feel much better than the stock seats on long drives.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts