Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please excuse the post here (classifieds section is so hard to find individual parts), but before we disassemble and turn into an office chair, I thought I'd offer it up to someone looking to do an upgrade on their car.

I have a near perfect pair of OE GranSport seats available. Black leather with black leather centers (not the usual GranSport sport fabric). Red stitching and piping. Full power, will fit and 2002-2006 Maserati 2 door (bolts right in, matches up to wiring harness). Rear seat is also available. If you have good condition standard seats will even consider a partial trade. PM me for pricing, provide an email address if you'd like pictures.

thanks

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wasn't the reason that the Gransport got a very narrow center console was due to the sports seats?
no, sport seats and standard seats are interchangeable and the same outside width. Starting in 2005, you could order the sport seat in the non GranSport cars as an upgrade.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not interested in the seats, but I do have a spare seat from a Porsche 996 that I have been thinking of turning into an office chair. What is the cost to have you make the conversion?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts