Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At my dealership, I have right of first refusal on a Nero too, so don't say I disagree with you just yet :wink: I just might be in my garage in 3 weeks.

Phil
8)

·
Registered
252 Posts
The dark colors look great, When clean that is. Either find a good detailer or you will be spending your weekends detailing. After having Carbon Black on my M3 and finding car impossible to keep looking good I went with that Arurra blue shown in the first picture. Get it detailed about every 3 weeks and it stays looking great in between. Also the BMW paint job did not seem that great and the dark color showed every swirl and imperfection. After hearing stories about sub standard paint jobs on Ferraris was surprised to see how great the dark colors did look on the Maserati's they had at dealership

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thought I read somewhere that the first Masearti's built under Ferrari ownership were done by Ferrari, But since then a new ultra-modern paint shop was set up just for Maserati

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
thebimbo
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing