Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed the mufflers on my car shortly after purchase (last year). I hung on to them for a while and have now decided to clear out the garage a bit. Anyone interested? I'm in Houston and was thinking maybe $600 + shipping, but am open to bids.

Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I changed the mufflers on my car shortly after purchase (last year). I hung on to them for a while and have now decided to clear out the garage a bit. Anyone interested? I'm in Houston and was thinking maybe $600 + shipping, but am open to bids.

Thanks
They're gone guys. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Vroom Vroom

Got the oem Gransport Mufflers installed on the coupe last week.

We have them installed so the baffle is always open. It adds a little voice to the car, which was a little too Mercedes like with the stock mufflers.
The car is a little more throaty at low rpm, but there is no increase in cabin noise at cruising speed on the interstate.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Fred, have you replaced the center resonator with an x-pipe?

·
Registered
528 Posts
The system is all original except for the Gransport mufflers.

If I were to look at another change, it would be the head pipe, and related cats. It looks that that would have the most effect on flow.

I want to keep the system from getting anti social. I like the option of hooking up the valves in the muffler for city driving.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
If you replace the resonator with an x-pipe your car will sound just like a GS, since they don't come with a center resonator. It's not anti-social at all. That's why I changed to a Tubi. :D

·
5,887 Posts
Got the oem Gransport Mufflers installed on the coupe last week.

We have them installed so the baffle is always open. It adds a little voice to the car, which was a little too Mercedes like with the stock mufflers.
The car is a little more throaty at low rpm, but there is no increase in cabin noise at cruising speed on the interstate.
Now that you have a taste, I suspect you will be looking for Larini mufflers very soon :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 10 of 10 Posts