461 - 480 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
thanks ...waiting to here back from owner

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can I ask what is in the two boxes? Did you get any other collectable things with the car ?
I got the original letter from Maserati Italy and Australia to the first owner of this MCV congratulations join Maserati family, hardcover Maserati brochure when Maserati release the MCV, all documentation from new until current, certificate of conformity from maserati (confirming it's real MCV with options in the car) what MCV number do you have?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey All,

My personal MC V is now for sale. Contact me for more information. #16 /180, NEW YORK! Nero/Nero with 23k miles. Some more information below...

Chance to purchase a 1 of 30 in the US Maserati GranSport MC Victory!!!

Future classic... $115,000 MSRP. Nero Carbonio Exterior | Nero / Alcantara / Carbon Fiber Interior | Anthracite Wheel | Red Calipers.

180 produced worldwide in only 2006. OEM Carbon fiber seats from the Maserati MC12 / Ferrari Enzo. All maintenance up to date with records.

This is the last truly handmade Maserati produced in the original plant in Modena, Italy before Fiat - Chrysler took over.

4.2 V8 engine designed by Ferrari. Maintenance is in tip top shape with all records.
Comes with everything the car came with out of factory- car cover, battery tender, books, 3 keys.

New Optima battery, paint protection film, new tires, new brake fluid, new f1 fluid, 82% clutch life.

Serious offers are accepted. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi everybody,

I have started a registry list of US MC Victory on the app "VinWiki". I think its very important for everyone to contribute to this list by downloading the app, and adding VIN numbers and photos of the cars matching the vins. I was only able to add 16 vin numbers from the USA and only added pictures of my car, #16.

It would be beneficial to all of us to keep track of these special cars on this application. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all, slow to register here but I've been the owner of 1/180 here in Australia since February.
Had a coupe before that, the MCV is truly amazing.

I'd like to add that I found a genuine replacement button for the issue with the power window switches.
Obviously this works on the Gransport also. So the Ferrari F430 buttons are exactly the same, the part number is 067970400 (RH) & 067970500 (LH & hard to get). I got mine through Eurospares. The left hand one is harder to get. This part comes with a bracket holding the button housing, very gently remove the housing, this housing is identical to the one you will very gently now need to remove from your car. Pretty easy though with a small flat head screw driver, I did it all in 20mins.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hello all, slow to register here but I've been the owner of 1/180 here in Australia since February.
Had a coupe before that, the MCV is truly amazing.

I'd like to add that I found a genuine replacement button for the issue with the power window switches.
Obviously this works on the Gransport also. So the Ferrari F430 buttons are exactly the same, the part number is 067970400 (RH) & 067970500 (LH & hard to get). I got mine through Eurospares. The left hand one is harder to get. This part comes with a bracket holding the button housing, very gently remove the housing, this housing is identical to the one you will very gently now need to remove from your car. Pretty easy though with a small flat head screw driver, I did it all in 20mins.
Congratulations (y)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi everybody,

I have started a registry list of US MC Victory on the app "VinWiki". I think its very important for everyone to contribute to this list by downloading the app, and adding VIN numbers and photos of the cars matching the vins. I was only able to add 16 vin numbers from the USA and only added pictures of my car, #16.

It would be beneficial to all of us to keep track of these special cars on this application. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
[email protected]
Hello, I have pictures and information about the Maserati Gransport MC Victory ;)

View my signature ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
If anyone in the US is thinking about selling their MC Victory please PM me as I'm still looking for one.

·
Registered
206 Posts
For sale in Japan , Maserati MC Victory 66/180 Blanc Fujii
http://www.miracolare.co.jp/blog.php?aidx=211897
Beautiful car but I'm looking for a US variant and I don't believe this is one. I also don't mean to divert the thread but since these are such rare cars I figured I'd post here in case a current owner decides to sell and doesn't see my wanted thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Beautiful car but I'm looking for a US variant and I don't believe this is one. I also don't mean to divert the thread but since these are such rare cars I figured I'd post here in case a current owner decides to sell and doesn't see my wanted thread.
I have a victory blue mc victory for sale its US spec i imported it from florida over a year ago now. It advertised on car and classics I'm looking for 45000gbp for it. Feel free to get in touch. I already have an offer so would like to know if your interested before i accept.
Thanks
Sam

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have a victory blue mc victory for sale its US spec i imported it from florida over a year ago now. It advertised on car and classics I'm looking for 45000gbp for it. Feel free to get in touch. I already have an offer so would like to know if your interested before i accept.
Thanks
Sam
Thanks but if it's the high mileage one that sold for high $20s then it's not for me. Prefer lower miles than that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks but if it's the high mileage one that sold for high $20s then it's not for me. Prefer lower miles than that.
It actually cost quite a bit more than advertised. as there was a lien on the car the dealer never mentioned until i turned up in florida and went through the process of buying the car it caused alot of frustration and extra expense.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello to all MC Victory owners,
A friend of mine made the first modern youtube video on the MC Victory. Check it out! Starts at 4 minutes and 38 seconds.

461 - 480 of 523 Posts