Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gentlemen,

I was out in my hood and pulled over super quick to get a picture of my car and this beautiful Testarossa:

Had a great license plate also:

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Kindly,
Stephen

·
Registered
93 Posts
Beautiful Ferrari - your GT is gorgeous as well. I have one in Rosso Trionfale

·
Registered
2007 Gransport Ltd Grigio alfieri, 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, 2021 Levante Gransport
114 Posts
That Testarossa sure is pretty!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice car. Maserati has great looking paint colors for all Granturismos...red has always been my favorite color so I'm partial to the Maserati reds...
Indeed thank you....she had some panels repainted....I’ve been backed into by a brand new 458 in 2010, had a beer truck tear my rear bumper off when he cut the corner too close....and a drunk driver damage the left rear of my car and cause over $25k in damages. I’ve always thought Italian cars should come in red. Are you enjoying your Granturismo?

Kindly,
Stephen

·
Registered
93 Posts
Indeed thank you....she had some panels repainted....I’ve been backed into by a brand new 458 in 2010, had a beer truck tear my rear bumper off when he cut the corner too close....and a drunk driver damage the left rear of my car and cause over $25k in damages. I’ve always thought Italian cars should come in red. Are you enjoying your Granturismo?

Kindly,
Stephen
Man that would be painful. I was driving in rush hour today and it got a little harrowing at times. I love this car - it is such a thrill to hear this engine roar!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
If it's ok to post a non-Maserati pic, this will always be the ultimate Ferrari (I only got to sit in it, not drive it)
P44.jpg
P46-1.jpg
P45.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts