Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I bought a 2015 gt mc centennial and I just love the car. As I look around, I’m hard pressed to find another with badging on the dash that says GranCabrio MC like mine does. Does anyone know if this was something that could be customized when purchasing the car In the US? I have the original sticker and it also says “GranCabrio MY 100 15” but states that it was imported to California and sold to dealer in Beverly Hills. Just wondering if there are others out there with this same oddity.

4,545 Posts
I have seen a few cars with that badge....I don't think that is something that was customized....Jason

·
Registered
169 Posts
First off, congratulations on getting such an extremely beautiful and desirable car. Your car is quite rare being a Centennial, Cabrio and MC model. It is odd that Maserati sold the Centennial model in 2015 and 2016 from what I've seen. I have the MY 2016 e-brochure that shows the Centennial model and I've seen a couple MY16 Centennials advertised for sale. That dash plaque appears to be what was standard for the CabrioMC models. Attached is photo from the brochure.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts