Maserati Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 GT/MC SportLine Blu Sofisticato - Black w/Yellow stitching and calipers
303 Posts
Darn, let's hope its not the module...my ebay specials ($125 for all 4) synced up in less than 5 minutes if I remember. Good luck to you Sir!

·
Premium Member
2009 GranTurismo S
251 Posts
Darn, let's hope its not the module...my ebay specials ($125 for all 4) synced up in less than 5 minutes if I remember. Good luck to you Sir!
Previous owner said he had tried new sensors a while ago too. Not a big deal either way, I check the pressure once in a while anyway. If it is the module I'll probably just not worry about it to be honest. Maybe put a piece of black tape over the warning light. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
lol I hear you...mine still comes on cuz of a 2 psi difference...then goes away after the tires warm up... ;)

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
They took the spacers out and all is good. Drove the long way home and so far so good. With the Chinese tires that were on it this thing would get pretty squirrely under hard acceleration. Now it's nice and stable.

Ride is maybe a touch better with a little more sidewall. Not as much tramlining either.

So for those who's cars are lowered with spacers. Ya can't go wider than 245 front 285 rear. :)
Member rzundel runs a 21x9 255/30/21 up front and a 21x13 355/25/21 in the rear.
Lamborghini Aventador tire sizes.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2009 GranTurismo S
251 Posts
Member rzundel runs a 21x9 255/30/21 up front and a 21x13 355/25/21 in the rear.
Lamborghini Aventador tire sizes.
View attachment 140981
At what ride height and with or without (and what size) spacers though? The wider rear tires fit ok on my car width wise but you could barely get a finger between the tire and the outer lip of the fender in the rear. Even a small bump driving in the parking lot and they were rubbing.

So I guess anything is possible right! :) I shouldn't have been so definitive in my statement in the previous post. More like...with the car lowered and spacers the same as mine you can't run bigger than 245/35-20 fronts or 285-35-20 rears. (although maybe 295's would have fit but I have my doubts). ;)

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
At what ride height and with or without (and what size) spacers though? The wider rear tires fit ok on my car width wise but you could barely get a finger between the tire and the outer lip of the fender in the rear. Even a small bump driving in the parking lot and they were rubbing.

So I guess anything is possible right! :) I shouldn't have been so definitive in my statement in the previous post. More like...with the car lowered and spacers the same as mine you can't run bigger than 245/35-20 fronts or 285-35-20 rears. (although maybe 295's would have fit but I have my doubts). ;)
I know he's lowered on springs, not sure if he runs spacers.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
I have no desire of running a 25 series 21" rear tire. You would need to ride around, literally on a sheet of glass to keep from damaging a wheel like that.

Reactions: Jdubbya

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Yep...been there, done that...
Going from my Benz 305/25/20 and 255/30/20, the GT's 35 series was a nice cushy ride change for me! I no longer cringe when I see a pothole I can't avoid...It just takes it now with the 35 series, no problem!

61 - 69 of 69 Posts