Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
Wait, what ?! Pirellis are $ 600 per tire ( in our stock sizes ..or even one size up ..) ?! 馃槻. Holy crap, that鈥檚 insane.

Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
I haven鈥檛 bought tires in over two years now, and just looked at the cost of the tires I have on the GT ( The Michelin PS 4 S ) - wow, they鈥檝e gone up in price by almost $ 100 / tire since then ! :oops: I guess just one more affect of the global supply chain issues, inflation, etc... 馃様

Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
Has anyone put different sized tires on their stock rims? The OEM sizes are a little more expensive and harder to find in most places.

The last couple of times I bought tires ( OE sizes ) the rear ones were no problem finding whatsoever, but I do recall on both occasions sourcing the front ones was a bit more challenging ; I was told it鈥檚 an 鈥渦ncommon鈥 size, and due to low demand, production of that tire is not as abundant as most other sizes. But I don鈥檛 know if that was specific in reference to the Michelin Pilots Sport I was buying , or, if that applies to other tire brands as well.

Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
305's
Michelin Pilot Sport All-Seaon 4's
I鈥榤 thinking I may go with the all-seasons next ( not that California climate really demands that ) but there is no way I鈥檒l ever push this car to the performance levels where I鈥檇 get the most out of the ultra / summer 4S ones which I have on it now, so if there鈥檚 a substantial savings between the two types , and the A-S has better tread wear ( although the summer ones wear really well considering my driving is almost entirely highway ) it鈥檚 a 鈥渕ight as well鈥 decision .. :unsure:.

Whaddaya think ? :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts