Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 28 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think, is the S version is really worth extra money of the standard version, and is the difference really big, or it's not that big?
Also, I would like to know is there any difference in comfort between "normal" and "S" version? Is the S version less comfortable (or should I say practical for everyday use) than the standard version?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, the problem is that I can't try the car... :(

There is no Maserati dealer in my country. I would have to buy it somwhere else, and import it in my country.

I'm pretty shure that there is no way I can try the Gran Turismo S.
However, I tried standard Gran Turismo(when I was on vacation), and it's great car, there isn't anything I didn't like about car.

I really don't know what to do...

Regards,
Aleksandar

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, I live in Serbia. I could jump to Italy, and that's probably what I'm going to do. Thanks for all your help. However, I thin that I'll go for standard version, because I think that I don't need 0.3 seconds that S is faster than standard. I also think that standard sounds great, maybe not as great as S, but it's still much better from 99,99% cars in Serbia.

BigFoot, I would be pleased if you send me PM with Italian dealers.

What is the price of the S version in USA(I know the price of standard version)? I will probably buy my car in USA, because it's much cheaper than in Europe, due to EUR to USD ratio.

Regards,
Aleksandar

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BigFoot, I have already bought one car in USA- Lexus RX400h. There wasn't any problem with that.

Also, in Serbia, there are some procedures(sorry if I didn't spell this right), and it is possible NOT to pay duties, so that's very good. I'm not sure how it goes, but you get the black registry plates instead of white, and you don't have to pay import duties. I'm not sure do you have it in US, nut here we call it economic plates, or something like that.

Even more, Maserati GT from Germany costs 118.000euro!
In USA it's 110.000$, and that's just over 70.000e!

So, even if I have to pay import duties, which are about 44% in Serbia, it's much better to buy it in USA than in Germany...

BigFoot, thanks for PM! :)

1 - 4 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.