Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was picking up my QP at Maserati/Ferrari of Central Florida today. David (service guru) had a smirk when he asked if I had a few minutes to tour the facility. My wife and I said "Sure!" and as we went through the garage and turned the corner - this is what we saw. They were nice enough to let us get up close and take all the pictures we wanted.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
awesome pics! wonder who owns that, since it was in the service bay.

Love the MC12... the Maserati of the Enzo!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome pics! wonder who owns that, since it was in the service bay.

Love the MC12... the Maserati of the Enzo!
As I understand it - this guy has a stable of M & F cars - he had an Enzo in the same hanger where they picked this up. It has under 1,000 miles and needed a new clutch. It sat for a long time and things got 'sticky' as it was explained to me. I can't imagine what a new clutch in a million+ dollar car costs :)

·
Super Moderator
2,554 Posts
Very nice pics!

I always have a similar experience when at my dealer servicing centre - the guys are very friendly, enthusiastic and accommodating. Combined with the beautiful cars, it always means a trip down there is a lot of fun!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
As I understand it - this guy has a stable of M & F cars - he had an Enzo in the same hanger where they picked this up. It has under 1,000 miles and needed a new clutch. It sat for a long time and things got 'sticky' as it was explained to me. I can't imagine what a new clutch in a million+ dollar car costs :)
That is one lucky owner. But I guess if he has a MC12 and an Enzo, replacing a clutch doesn't mean much to him. But yeah I'm scared to find out how much that clutc will cost...

·
Registered
40 Posts
MC12 on view regularly at Magnon's Riverside Museum

Loved to see those great photos of the FL car. Doug's magnificent collection at the Riverside race Museum includes a great MC12 he drives, and about 4 dozen other wonderful old and new Maserati's, race-cars, etc. ANYtime in So-Cal, plan to visit!
Contact Meetup.com/maserati-garage/ and maybe some of the locals can bring their cars and join in for shared experiences.
NE

·
Registered
44 Posts
Loved to see those great photos of the FL car. Doug's magnificent collection at the Riverside race Museum includes a great MC12 he drives, and about 4 dozen other wonderful old and new Maserati's, race-cars, etc. ANYtime in So-Cal, plan to visit!
Contact Meetup.com/maserati-garage/ and maybe some of the locals can bring their cars and join in for shared experiences.
NE
Wow, I was just there. Wish I had read this sooner.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was picking up my QP at Maserati/Ferrari of Central Florida today. David (service guru) had a smirk when he asked if I had a few minutes to tour the facility. My wife and I said "Sure!" and as we went through the garage and turned the corner - this is what we saw. They were nice enough to let us get up close and take all the pictures we wanted.
Awesome pics of the MC. Thanks for sharing.

In your sig., the answer to the NSX interior is Ivory

1 - 14 of 14 Posts