Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Beautiful! I think I've never seen a GS in that color. Congrats!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Beautiful! Enjoy and welcome to tthe Maseratisti!
I should say "welcome back" - before I started on Ferraris I owned several Maseratis. And this summer in Italy I had the privilege of enjoying a Granturismo S for 2000 miles - this experience has brought me back to the Tridente (and the need to have 4 useful seats - which a Ferrari F430 doesn't do :) ).

I love the GS, it sounds great and mine is faster than I remember previous ones I drove. It seems to have a very well tuned engine, it bounces off the redline very aggressively.

The red GT behind it belongs to someone else... very nice car too but I'm waiting for the GT-S in a year or two.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congratulations.Beautiful color! Is it blu (nettuno,oceano or mediterrano)
Just curious: 2006? how many miles on the car?
I got an identical grigio alfieri in color back in May and I'm extremely happy.
Enjoy it!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations.Beautiful color! Is it blu (nettuno,oceano or mediterrano)
Just curious: 2006? how many miles on the car?
I got an identical grigio alfieri in color back in May and I'm extremely happy.
Enjoy it!
It's a "blu nettuno" 2006 with only a few thousand miles on the clock. The car is virtually new! The interior is full-leather, in black. I prefer the full leather, I was never a great fan of the shiny synthetic material (which is not to say that it's bad, but I am more of a traditional "leather guy").

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.