Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wondering, can any of you LA guys and gals suggest a good, relatively close, dealership to take my car to for warranty stuff, checkups, software upgrades, blah blah blah blah?

Ferrari/Maserati of Beverly Hills is my closest, but I have been to Orange County's too...

Which is better? Essentially, I want to go there and be able to relax. I dont want to have to scream at the repair guys for trying to charge me for stupid things that are covered under warranty, etc.

Thanks guys...

PS. It should be here in 4 days...

:-/

·
Registered
390 Posts
Beverly Hills is completely hopeless, I can't even get an appointment. I've dealt with Orange County and The Auto Gallery (in Woodland Hills) and they were both excellent. The quality of mechanic and service advisors at Maserati dealerships is top-notch in my experience.

·
Registered
210 Posts
LA Dealers

I have been going to Auto Gallery for a while. They are not inexpensive,but who is that does warranty work. I find Gary the service manager to be very fair. He has helped me with several warranty problems. They have moved to a new facility that is a big improvement.
Ron:)

·
Registered
695 Posts
I can reconmend the Ferrari/Maserati of San Diego/FM of Newport Beach/FMof Orange County (same owner) franschise for service. They have taken care of my car with mininum hassle. A caveat - I did purchase my Spyder from them - that undoubtably makes a difference. One thing that I consider important is that the Service Client Advisor didn't make me feel like an idiot when I complained about an issue which turned to be working properly - I was the one at that didn't understand the function. (In my defense, this is my first Italian. I am use to the geman design philosophy. :) )

·
Registered
191 Posts
I would 2nd the recommendation for FM of OC. However, I think Auto Gallery is closer to you and has gotten good reviews as well.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ron Avery said:
I have been going to Auto Gallery for a while. They are not inexpensive,but who is that does warranty work. I find Gary the service manager to be very fair. He has helped me with several warranty problems. They have moved to a new facility that is a big improvement.
They charge for warranty work?

Huh?

·
Registered
530 Posts
FMBH owns FMSV and if there's any DNA shared between the two find any other place in the world. Even Luigi's Midnight Fiat Shop would be better.

·
Registered
210 Posts
When I talked about charging $ for warranty work,I guess I should clarify. Service as in minor and major servicing once or twice a year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Another Auto Gallery Recommendation

I agree that Gary at Auto Gallery seems like a very fair minded, reasonable guy. My car's been in there a few times for minor warranty work and the 6,000 mile service, and I've felt I've been treated well. I'd recommend them.

Art

1 - 9 of 9 Posts