Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an idea what the annual running and maintenance budget should be for a Ghilbi SS ?

Thanks

·
Registered
773 Posts
$$$$

can you tell by the $$$ that i gave you a poor answer. storage conditions and lack of use play a lot of variance on cost. while i do not have a car the same model, my three indy's, bora and other v8's follow about the same pattern. i use a battery disconnect. try not to leave old gas in tank. add fuel additive to correct long sets., good luck and enjoy your toys. mitchell

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
cost

would cost be any different for indy, bora QP1 or mexico? all V8 five speeds, about the same. i am working on a rust bucket, well almost. lots of labor on this QP1. dropped every part from body. will dip/coat body this week end if i have no paying customers for shop. all little truckers (ten or less) have parked.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Bundas' QP1

would cost be any different for indy, bora QP1 or mexico? all V8 five speeds, about the same. i am working on a rust bucket, well almost. lots of labor on this QP1. dropped every part from body. will dip/coat body this week end if i have no paying customers for shop. all little truckers (ten or less) have parked.
How is the 'resto' going Bundas? Did you get the body dipped? Is it a chassis-off job? I'd love to see some pics of your progress.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ghibli

How is the 'resto' going Bundas? Did you get the body dipped? Is it a chassis-off job? I'd love to see some pics of your progress.
Hi,
I just bought a Ghibli 4.7 and i am facing some problems to get some parts. Can you recomend a suplier ?
Regards
RK

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
1000$ a month sounds about right including gas and maintenance.

Also you would maybe want to get tire shoes, to protect your tires, if you're planing on not moving it too much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts