Maserati Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about adding another car to the stable...really torn "philosophically" on the type of car I want to get. I am bouncing between the following three:

599 GTB Fiorano
Spyker C8 Spyder
Bentley GT Speed

I thought I would see which one you all vote for and why to try and help me get over the hump!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Easy, 599.

·
Registered
227 Posts
yeah you already have the spyder. I'd vote for the 599. Unless you can get a Pagani. You don't say where you live :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
At the risk of being a broken record... 599, no question.

·
Registered
196 Posts
As a dutchman i feel that i have to recommend the spyker, but only if you want to have something totally unique. Otherwise of course the 599. In fact the only alternative choice for me would be an Aston, because they are sooooo pretty. FWIW, good luck choosing.

·
Registered
340 Posts
A few weeks ago in Vancouver, in the space of 2 minutes downtown, I saw two Ferraris, a Lambo, an Aston Martin and a Maserati.

On that basis alone I would pick the Spyker just to stand out from the crowd.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A few weeks ago in Vancouver, in the space of 2 minutes downtown, I saw two Ferraris, a Lambo, an Aston Martin and a Maserati.

I think that is the allure of the Spyker to me....but then there really is nothing like the performance of the 599....

I had a feeling most of you would lean towards the 599! I should have known you all would cost me the most! LOL

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

if you were lucky you would have spotted the Reventon that was in town as well.

so if that was the case, you would not buy a reventon because someone else has it?

·
Registered
340 Posts
if you were lucky you would have spotted the Reventon that was in town as well.

so if that was the case, you would not buy a reventon because someone else has it?
Depends on what you are looking for in a car and the statement you want to make. If I had a million euros to spend on a supercar then it probably wouldn't be a Reventon or even an MC12. I would prefer the obscurity of a Bugatti Veyron or a Zonda Cinque.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts