Maserati Forum banner
81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just tried to get the window sticker for my recently acquired 2011 QP. Here is the response: (they even spelled my name wrong...)

Dear Mr. Hasen,

Thank you for reaching out to Maserati Customer Care regarding the Window price sticker.
unfortunately we only provide the Monroney Label (window sticker) to customers that are original owners of the vehicle in question.

Thank you,

Yuly
Customer Care Team Lead| Maserati North America, Inc.
o: +1 877-696-2737
That's a disappointment. They should at least offer it to subsequent owners for a fee or email a PDF file. I know you can buy window stickers and build sheets for Corvettes. More documentation keeps the resale values up.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I recently bought a 2014 GTS Cabrio and requested a window sticker from Maserati NA. And...the party is officially over (as of July 16, 2018 they say), here is their response to my request:

"Thank you for reaching out to Maserati Customer Care regarding the window sticker for your vehicle. As of July 16, 2018 Maserati NA Customer Care no longer provides Monroney Labels (Window sticker) to customers that are not the original owner of the vehicle in question. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and would recommend contacting a certified dealership for any questions regarding features on your vehicle."

BUT, I did learn there is still one way to get a print out (not the original) of your monroney window sticker:

The original selling dealership has the ability to print it out from some Maserati system.

(I got one such pdf from my dealer before they located the original one after I asked them to reach out to the original owner and they still had it and gave it to them, so it ended well for me.)

So...give that a try if you are attempting to track a copy down...

·
Registered
147 Posts
I recently bought a 2014 GTS Cabrio and requested a window sticker from Maserati NA. And...the party is officially over (as of July 16, 2018 they say), here is their response to my request:

"Thank you for reaching out to Maserati Customer Care regarding the window sticker for your vehicle. As of July 16, 2018 Maserati NA Customer Care no longer provides Monroney Labels (Window sticker) to customers that are not the original owner of the vehicle in question. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and would recommend contacting a certified dealership for any questions regarding features on your vehicle."

BUT, I did learn there is still one way to get a print out (not the original) of your monroney window sticker:

The original selling dealership has the ability to print it out from some Maserati system.

(I got one such pdf from my dealer before they located the original one after I asked them to reach out to the original owner and they still had it and gave it to them, so it ended well for me.)

So...give that a try if you are attempting to track a copy down...
Same experience here. The oem dealer I bought my cpo from is having issues with maser na as well. I'll contact the original selling dealer. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys, I'm so glad you all such great success with this tip and are so excited about it! I was the original poster of this tip and I'm so glad it's been shared so many times. We are all Maserati lovers and it's a great thing when we can share information to improve the ownership experience!

All the best,

Chris
Hi Chris, would you mind sharing the site, or where to obtain the window sticker, again? Would love to get a copy of mine. Thanks!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dealer had to get mine for me, but even that was tough as maser na wants to only provide to original selling dealer or first owner. Btw, I'm not impressed at all with maser na customer service. It was like I was a bother to answer my one question in less than 2 minutes.

·
Registered
2013 GranTurismo MC
138 Posts
Well this is too bad. I still sent an email to try, but from what you guys are saying. It's not going to happen.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I got sticker for my Maserati Quattroporte back in 2015 or 16 I think. The lady was very kind and no issues in getting it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
How to obtain your original window sticker

Hey guys,

It actually isn't a website, it's an email address. The email address is [email protected]. You will need to provide them a scanned copy of your insurance card on the car, scanned automobile registration statement with your local government, the current mileage of the car, and the date you purchased the car.

Also, I've read some disappointing posts from others who have tried this. I don't know why there is such inconsistency in service but it might help to send your email from a professional email address and not from a sketchy yahoo, aol, or hotmail account. I sent mine from my work email and got an immediate and very courteous response. Also, I provided them with exactly the information they asked for to prove ownership. I don't think it takes a magic touch as some mentioned, only following the rules and asking nicely. That always goes a long way when someone is doing something for you that doesn't cost you anything.

I hope everyone gets their window stickers!
C

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey guys,

It actually isn't a website, it's an email address. The email address is [email protected]. You will need to provide them a scanned copy of your insurance card on the car, scanned automobile registration statement with your local government, the current mileage of the car, and the date you purchased the car.

Also, I've read some disappointing posts from others who have tried this. I don't know why there is such inconsistency in service but it might help to send your email from a professional email address and not from a sketchy yahoo, aol, or hotmail account. I sent mine from my work email and got an immediate and very courteous response. Also, I provided them with exactly the information they asked for to prove ownership. I don't think it takes a magic touch as some mentioned, only following the rules and asking nicely. That always goes a long way when someone is doing something for you that doesn't cost you anything.

I hope everyone gets their window stickers!

C
Did you have success after July 2018?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’m fully agreed with Granoorter comments. I requested mine sending all the requirements they asked and received the document in about 30 days. I did nothing special but followed the rule.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Gransporter and BLUGTS2014 - Congrats on getting your window stickers back when Maser NA gave them out. Yup, it was not a trick, it merely took an email (anyone reading the thread knows that).

The thread also clearly includes a direct response from Maser NA saying that they discontinued the practice after you got yours:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Gransporter and BLUGTS2014 - Congrats on getting your window stickers back when Maser NA gave them out. Yup, it was not a trick, it merely took an email (anyone reading the thread knows that).

The thread also clearly includes a direct response from Maser NA saying that they discontinued the practice after you got yours:

Agree. Same response here...a few times using email and phone bc I was not happy with the tone/shortness of a lady via phone. Maybe someone has had luck after july 2018? My dealer got my last three stickers, since maser na wouldn't on the last two after july 2018. Maybe they changed their policy again since last july 2018?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Agree. Same response here...a few times using email and phone bc I was not happy with the tone/shortness of a lady via phone. Maybe someone has had luck after july 2018? My dealer got my last three stickers, since maser na wouldn't on the last two after july 2018. Maybe they changed their policy again since last july 2018?

There is no evidence that Maser NA has re-changed their policy post the latest word from them on July 16, 2018. (Gransporter and BLUGTS2014 both got theirs prior to that policy change)

I also got mine from the original selling dealer post-July 16, 2018. That seems to be the best/only way at the moment. Asking your own dealer to get it for you might also work, but I *think* your dealer has to go to the original selling dealer just as we do.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I called Maserati NA last week trying to get a Build sheet. They say they couldn't produce one, but did send me an email listing the colors of the car and interior. Yesterday I was at the dealer where I bought the car and they told me the same thing.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I called Maserati NA last week trying to get a Build sheet. They say they couldn't produce one, but did send me an email listing the colors of the car and interior. Yesterday I was at the dealer where I bought the car and they told me the same thing.
Every Service Advisor at an official dealer knows how to get a build sheet for your car.

Call yours and ask nicely 0:)

If your's is unhelpful, try a few more until someone spends the few seconds to get it from the system and email it to you...

·
Registered
152 Posts
As I said, I did ask.....nicely.
I read that as "asked the sales guys or someone other than a service adviser".

Please know I'm trying to be helpful and not arguing or doubting what you wrote...

I am 100% confident that a SA can run a build sheet. Doesn't mean they will, but they certainly can. As I said above, call more dealers until you get a helpful SA if getting a build sheet matters a lot to you. (I'm also confident that car sales guys are unhelpful idiots in most cases and either aren't allowed into that system or don't know how to run a build sheet or don't want to run one and/or are lazy).

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was in the service department getting an emissions test before they put the permanent license plates on. I asked the service rep I was dealing with. He said he even asked the service manager and was told the system couldn't do it.

81 - 100 of 132 Posts