Maserati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
The dealer I bought mine from gave me a print out of the options that the car was originly ordered with. Not the sticker, but better than nothing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was wandering through the Main forum posts (various yrs/models) and saw a post about getting a PDF copy of your Original window sticker from when your vehicle was new.

I thought this was the coolest thing and thought I'd share.

I figured it would make a neat addition to your vehicle paperwork. All you have to do is email them a request for the PDF and provide them proof of ownership and approx current mileage. I scanned my insurance card and sent it with my request. I had a response within a few hours.... So cool! :grin2:

Email:
[email protected]
I tried emailing the address provided and it keeps bouncing back. Does anyone have an alternate address or has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Please try the following address: [email protected]

I was able to receive a copy of my window sticker via a contact through that address.

My initial request was 9/11/17 and after a confirmation email on 12/5/17, a notice was received that the window sticker would be mailed. It arrived from FedEx about a week later.

The customer care agent’s email signature had the same phone number which is found at this link: http://www.maseratiusa.com/maserati/us/en/contact-us, though the page appears to reference a different email ([email protected]) address than I used.

I hope this will help forum members out; I would like to think that this service is (still) available to current Maserati owners as mine was sent just a few months ago.

Fingers crossed.
-thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Please try the following address:
[email protected]

I was able to receive a copy of my window sticker via a contact through that address.

My initial request was 9/11/17 and after a confirmation email on 12/5/17, a notice was received that the window sticker would be mailed. It arrived from FedEx about a week later.

The customer care agent’s email signature had the same phone number which is found at this link: http://www.maseratiusa.com/maserati/us/en/contact-us, though the page appears to reference a different email ([email protected]) address than I used.

I hope this will help forum members out; I would like to think that this service is (still) available to current Maserati owners as mine was sent just a few months ago.

Fingers crossed.
-thanks

·
Registered
493 Posts
I sent an email to [email protected] on March 16th. I received my printed window sticker via FedEx today!!!

The Customer Care Representative who worked with me is Geremy and he emailed me three times in the past 6 days to keep me updated on my request! Great job Geremy!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I sent an email to [email protected] on March 16th. I received my printed window sticker via FedEx today!!!

The Customer Care Representative who worked with me is Geremy and he emailed me three times in the past 6 days to keep me updated on my request! Great job Geremy!!!

That is great news; glad it worked out!

Geremy was my contact as well.

-thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Fantastic...glad to hear Maserati keeping positive contact with their owners.

A year ago when I first bought my QP, I emailed and they said they were no longer doing it. Like you, I emailed them a week and half ago again and this time they had great communication and received mine via FedEx yesterday

·
Registered
98 Posts

I just sent an email today and am hopeful that they will send me one as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow, got a reply, 13 minutes after sending my request, asking me to confirm my address for Maserati NA to mail the sticker. I wander how long from this point forward.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Wow, got a reply, 13 minutes after sending my request, asking me to confirm my address for Maserati NA to mail the sticker. I wander how long from this point forward.
It took only 6 days to get mine! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I got a quick reply too but they asked for this info along with a copy of my registration (did they ask you for this as well?):

Name:
VIN:
Model:
ISD:
Mileage:
MODIS Days Down:
Vehicle Concern:
Trips required:
State:
Current Vehicle Location:

41 - 60 of 112 Posts