Maserati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just emailed them a few hours ago and got this:

<[email protected]>: 451 4.4.1 [internal] No valid hosts (too many connection failures)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: delayed
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 12:40:08 +0100
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 451 4.4.1 [internal] No valid hosts (too many connection failures)

Maybe due to the weekend? Weird

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

<[email protected]>: 451 4.4.1 [internal] No valid hosts (too many connection failures)

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 451 4.4.1 [internal] No valid hosts (too many connection failures)

Not sure what that's all about, amigo. I emailed them yesterday about a warranty question and didn't get any error. I would say try the email again. The address is accurate so no worries there.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I emailed them almost 2 weeks ago and didn't get any response.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Got mine sent over today. Pretty neat. Anyone know if you can do this for Ferrari and Lamborghini too?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know Ferrari can only be reprinted by the original selling dealer If you know who that
was they should be able to print it free of charge. the only caveat is it can only be done
by the original dealer. Any dealer can run you a specifications sheet on your equiptment though.

Steve

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the tip, this is awesome. I just bought my first Maserati this week (yeaaaaah!) and didn't know exactly what color it was. Now I do (Blu Oceano :)).
They replied within 48 hrs.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have been wondering if one could get a document from the Maserati factory, detailing all the components in his vehicle, based on the VIN? That would be a lot more info than the original sticker.
Anybody tried that?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tried and got the push around

i guess they no longer do this, i sent all the info and they first got back to me saying to contact a local dealer, i went to one and they said they could not pull anything, then i reached out a second time and maserati NA said they could not find anything on the vin....bummed.

·
Registered
27 Posts

I got the same thing when i tried this morning. =/

·
Registered
7 Posts
Contact the dealer? Geesh...the original dealer for my car is in Fort Lauderdale, Fl and I'm in Texas

I got the same turndown from Maserati too..

·
Registered
98 Posts
No go for me

I got the same error message from Maserati NA...does anyone else have suggestions.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Just a little off topic comment here because it's not specifically window sticker related , but reading through some of the posts which describe the ping pong game between dealers and Maserati NA with the car owner in the role of the ball , reminds me of my experiences with similar questions / needs about the GT. Extended Warranty - dealer advised me to contact Maserati NA, Maserati NA advised me to contact the dealer . Engine number : see above for exactly the same process . And now it seems we can add the window sticker info to the " we don't maintain the data , or don't handle those requests anymore " category .
Ugh.

21 - 40 of 112 Posts