Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew getting this car gas mileage would not be good with that 11mpg they listed for city driving but I am averaging a little over 8mpg between fill up's, as just about all my driving is around town and no highway driving yet. I charge all my gas to my business so really not an issue now, But if I was paying for my own gas I would be thinking differently. Probably the fault of that amazing sounding motor with tubi exhaust making drive around at high RPM"s all the time :D . And that range of driving computer sure is wacky, one minute I have 140 miles left next minute it might say I have 80 left but in the end it seems to work out right.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Our trip computer's mileage feature has never worked, so I can't give you a comparison, Scott. Perhaps it will function when it comes back from the dealer this week; it's on the 'fix' list.

In any case, I'll be checking the mileage the old fashioned way, just to get an idea.

Brad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Brad
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing