Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks; I just wanted to let you guys know that there has been a change of staff here at Maserati of Minneapolis. Taryn has gone on to pursue other ventures, so I will be your main contact here at the store.

I know I referred many of you who were looking at vehicles to Taryn, as I don't generally work on the sales side too often, and he was pretty familair with the forums, but in the interest of keeping things consistent, I will be more involved with forum members that are looking for cars.

I want to be absolutely sure that we handle your business with the utmost speed, courtesy and respect. In the future, if you have any questions, concerns, etc here are the best ways to contact me:

Forum PM - checked at least twice a day during the week
Main store contact line - 866-539-1755
e-mail - [email protected]
cell - 612-865-9912 - please try to use this only when necessary. I am always happy to help members with little problems they may have that either don't fall under roadside assistance, or when your dealer isn't reachable.

I hope everyone has had safe and happy holidays, and that this continues through the New Year.

- Mark

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sounds illogical, but can you sell to Europe? The USD is at its weakest and if NA prices are fixed, it might make sense to order the car in the US and have it either delivered directly or shipped back. Can you sell UK version?

- Toffe

·
Registered
30 Posts
Questions

Hi,

Well i'm pursuing the same thing as mentioned before me, but somewhat different.
I really want to buy a US car. I'm an EU resident ( Hungary ), but since i have a company in Nevada state, i could be my own "travelling salesman" in the European Union. ( Therefore I can have US license plate here in europe as well, which is good since a new GS locally (Hun) is about 170K USD new, because of exorbitant taxes. YES You heard it right! Just think about it... We are SOOO rich, we can pay 1,5 times the normal price... haha )
My question is, if i'm purchasing a GS from You, do i have to take it physically ( or should i fly to you personally, which involves getting business visa ) to Nevada state for the CO2 emission test, and tax-tag-title, or can you do it for me?
If you want PM me Mark, pls.
Thank You Forward,

Attila

BTW.: I need a 2005-2006 somewhat used GS, and not new... In February most probably...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts