Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
yup... saw it
IMO... a pretty good photoshop of what it might be.
Now the million bucks question... would they still leave the V-8 or go for a smaller block?

Anthony, you are in Houston Texas... I understand there should be a new guy working at the Ferrari/Maserati shop his name is Giussepe Diblasio he used to come to El Salvador to check on my car... do yourself a favor and see that he takes care of your car when you take it in for service... good guy! please tell him that Paco from El Salvador said hi.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pacosaca,
The is right. He is the new owner and has done a lot for the dealership. The service at Houston dealership is outstanding. I make sure to give him your regards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anthony, I'm in Houston too and have thinking about a coupe for a while now. How does your car handle the heat and humidity with regards to both engine cooling and air conditioning. What kind of miles are you putting on it - mine would have to be an everyday driver (about 12M per year). Any other pros or cons you want to share having that car in this city.

Thanks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Murray,

I having been driving my car for almost 16 months with little less than 10K miles in Houston traffic with no problems. I use it as my daily drive. Honestly I was very skeptical about Italian cars (coming from German sports cars) but I must confess that it has been a joy driving this car. As you know every other car in Houston is a Porsche so the exclusivity of this car is something you might want to consider. The only problem is I can't drive this car to its fullest potential in Houston. Let me know if you want to get together.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Anthony. I know what you mean - I'm coming from a 996, and there are a ton of them in Houston. I looked at the Aston V8 Vantage, but I was not that impressed. Did you buy your car at FMofH, and how has your service experience been?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Suggestions? Start over.

Opinions? It's ugly. I love the current Coupe/Spyder minus the tail lights, it looks like a Prelude from the back. Kinda like how Lambo screwed up and started using 300zx headlights. IMO the pop-ups were alot cooler.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Murray,
I got my car from F/M of Houston. The service is exceptional. I was out of town for the AMV8 gala but my friend who attended was very impressed with Vantage. I know what you mean, I have looked at the pictures and it does not do eveything for me. I 'm just waiting for the next coupe to come out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Anthony
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing