Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, here is the link to a five minute video of last Saturday's drive for breakfast to a mountain resort here in El Salvador.

http://www.sporttuned.com/watch.php?v_id=663

Only three of us could make it; we had Maximus on his F-430, my son Jorge on his supercharged BMW and my Maserati.

As a side note I'll tell you that we were not racing each other... it was a fun drive, the road was nice although in parts we did encountered some heavy traffic... later on I'll post another video to show you how we fought our way through traffic ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
@PacoSaco, pure eyecandy, great movie tx for sharing, next time maybe
cut the music out to have the full pleasure of the rumbling engines.....

holy moly....the Trofeo vs 4200 video is just a killer.....awesome!!

cheers
Iwan

·
Registered
133 Posts
What a fun drive that must have been. Wish we would have roads like that in Florida. Way to go Paco! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your comments guys.

Iwan, I would have liked to leave more the sound of the engines but many of the shots had an annoying wind noise.

QPIE003, having lived in So. Florida for about 6 years I perfectly know what you mean, what makes these roads even better is the fact that there are very few officers checking speed but on the down part traffic can sometimes be a pain...

http://www.sporttuned.com/watch.php?v_id=664

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Andrew!

Maximus mentioned he posted a couple of his vdeos.
I also posted links to my videos at a highly visited BMW forum so expect quite a few hits from them as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You guys just have all the fun - ain't fair. I just have to come down there and get on those roads. :D
Real cool vid in the tunnel - awwwwwwwwwwwwwesome.

Thanks for sharing!

At least I get to go up to Road Atlanta next week for some track time. Looking forward to having some fun and some turns for once. Not many of those down in Southwest Florida! :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts