Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Its been a very long time since I posted. I finally installed the new digital cluster and LOVE IT. Still some updates coming (that can be done after installation and super easy) In stock and ready to ship!!! Also the new Gen 3 Head unit and Gen 3 climate controls are ready. Here it is folks!

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
1,218 Posts
Thank you Robin.....I am split on it....I like all the updates, but with the gauge cluster I am torn....Kinda ok with the Analog old style....sell me on the upgrade.

·
Registered
2012 GTC Nero/Sabbia
522 Posts
Hello everyone, Its been a very long time since I posted. I finally installed the new digital cluster and LOVE IT. Still some updates coming (that can be done after installation and super easy) In stock and ready to ship!!! Also the new Gen 3 Head unit and Gen 3 climate controls are ready. Here it is folks!

So if you have a cluster in MPH can you actually switch this to km/h

·
Registered
2012 GTC Nero/Sabbia
522 Posts
Thank you Robin.....I am split on it....I like all the updates, but with the gauge cluster I am torn....Kinda ok with the Analog old style....sell me on the upgrade.
If it is running on Linux you can easily duplicate the original cluster but with added options and info - I think that would be neat.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just bought a 2022 C8 Corvette and love the digital cluster, I was very skeptical however once I installed it and know the changes coming I am speechless.....The whole look just works, ties the entire dash together.

·
Registered
633 Posts
pretty cool. The animation of the car in the city on the right...it seems like NAVI information should get mapped over there. As it is, it seems like a lot of redundant info. Very impressive - but I'll hold out for Gen 3. ;)

I like the look of most of it, however the actual graphics are kinda weak. It would be nice to see Lambo style display graphics. You know with the gear number in a circle surrounded by the tach, etc etc. Lastly, the dude gauges seem like an afterthought (or rather were designed earlier as a rectangle extension). Visually, kinda weird they are permanent and can't be edited as the rest of the screen

·
Premium Member
2009 GranTurismo S
373 Posts
Not sure I like the look but it would be nice to have a few more items on the dash like oil temp or pressure and volt meter. I don't think I've ever had a higher end performance car that just has speedo, water temp, and tach like this one.

·
Registered
4 Posts

hi me alino alino like car🙂

·
Registered
2012 GTC Nero/Sabbia
522 Posts
pretty cool. The animation of the car in the city on the right...it seems like NAVI information should get mapped over there. As it is, it seems like a lot of redundant info. Very impressive - but I'll hold out for Gen 3. ;)

I like the look of most of it, however the actual graphics are kinda weak. It would be nice to see Lambo style display graphics. You know with the gear number in a circle surrounded by the tach, etc etc. Lastly, the dude gauges seem like an afterthought (or rather were designed earlier as a rectangle extension). Visually, kinda weird they are permanent and can't be edited as the rest of the screen
That is very simple to do - Photoshop and a bit of coding not a huge task to accomplish. You could create themes by simply duplicating what other car manufacturers have done and go from there.

·
Registered
633 Posts
That is very simple to do - Photoshop and a bit of coding not a huge task to accomplish. You could create themes by simply duplicating what other car manufacturers have done and go from there.
Be nice to have one great setup or of the box. As it is, it seems like the screen real estate isn't used very well. Kinda gimmicky. Yourguys go for it, I'll wait for the Gen 3.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts