Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a Fuchs exhaust system on a Spyder? Or a clip of one? I'm wondering if the performance/sound are worth the price?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Larini

Yes.. I was going that way until.. Ali spoke very,very highly of Fuchs. I don't know that the $$$ justifies it. Nevertheless I am curious.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
In my opinion the kreisseg is the best. Not only the sound is great, very F1 high pitched, but you can switch between "Normal mode" (thru the catalists, resonator and muffler) and "Sport mode" (straight from the manifold to the back!).

BUT, it costs over $5k... not installed.

It's hard to beat the Larini's price.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
In my opinion the kreisseg is the best. Not only the sound is great, very F1 high pitched, but you can switch between "Normal mode" (thru the catalists, resonator and muffler) and "Sport mode" (straight from the manifold to the back!).

BUT, it costs over $5k... not installed.

It's hard to beat the Larini's price.
Actually the full kit is ¥837,900, about $7,758 at today's exchange rate. Not installed.

Here is a dyno of their systems: http://www.kreissieg.com/japan/products/MASERATI/mas-sp-pt01.html

Blue line is stock, green line is "silent mode" and red line is the full Monty :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$$$$$

Those sound great, but those $'s are hard to justify. I can do Larini, FD's springs and have a few $'s for whatevers next. I'd love to hear the Fuchs if anyone can has or can find a clip....

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Those sound great, but those $'s are hard to justify. I can do Larini, FD's springs and have a few $'s for whatevers next. I'd love to hear the Fuchs if anyone can has or can find a clip....
Send them an email ;)

http://www.fuchs-esd.de

But I do agree that the Larini are offered at a very good price for their quality and performance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.