Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2 weeks used Larini mufflers that I bought BNIB from Jeff at FormulalRacingDynamics for GS or 4200. Reason of selling is I will replace my GS with a new car. It sounds really good(high pitch F1 sound) and much better tips compared to stock GS tips.

sound clip: http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb243/wyll01/?action=view&current=04052008033.flv

I will take it off the car today morning or Wednesday.

Price: $1295 + shipping

I'm in San Francisco. PM me or give me a call 415-533-1415

Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still not sure. thinking of the Granturismo - V8 Vantage - DB9 - Gallardo - F430

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
I've posted a couple of test drives of some of the cars you mention (GranTurismo, Gallardo). Have you considered the GranTurismo S?

That was gonna be my next car after the GranSport. :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Price: $1495 + shipping
I don't want to rag on you but.... $1495 for a used set of Larini??? Brand new is $1750.... :rolleyes:

I got my Tubi for $1000 and the MSRP is 4x times the price of the Larini....

I'm not saying you should give it away... but for $250 more... people will usually buy the new one. ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
price lowered. well i've only used them for 2 weeks. how much should i put? may u're lucky to get it cheap???

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
I don't want to rag on you but.... $1495 for a used set of Larini??? Brand new is $1750.... :rolleyes:

I got my Tubi for $1000 and the MSRP is 4x times the price of the Larini....

I'm not saying you should give it away... but for $250 more... people will usually buy the new one. ;)
But he's only used them for 2 weeks, they must be practically brand new.

·
Registered
88 Posts
price lowered. well i've only used them for 2 weeks. how much should i put? may u're lucky to get it cheap???
Between 1100-1250...

Yes, I am lucky and I thank my lucky stars for that... but the last 3 Tubi's sold on eBay between 1000-1400... and one was brand new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts