Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After i bought my QP a couple years ago i found a DBW for a steal. Cheap enough that i pulled the trigger prior to verifying with FD/Cyril that it would work for my car which unfortunately it turns out it doesn't. Previous owner had it in a 4.2l 2008 qp. Cyril told me that even with reprogram there is no way to get a 4.2 module to work with a 4.7 (unfortunately i have a 4.7). The risk is i have no idea if it is functional since i've never seen it installed. Due to that risk, only want $100 plus shipping (US only) for it but being sold as is.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
After i bought my QP a couple years ago i found a DBW for a steal. Cheap enough that i pulled the trigger prior to verifying with FD/Cyril that it would work for my car which unfortunately it turns out it doesn't. Previous owner had it in a 4.2l 2008 qp. Cyril told me that even with reprogram there is no way to get a 4.2 module to work with a 4.7 (unfortunately i have a 4.7). The risk is i have no idea if it is functional since i've never seen it installed. Due to that risk, only want $100 plus shipping (US only) for it but being sold as is.
I'll buy it for that, and shipping will be to FD. I'll send you my details via PM later today (I'm in London, but don't worry shipping is to FD in the USA).

thanks,
Reeves

1 - 2 of 2 Posts