Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to trade my 2015 mc cabrio next week unless someone here wants to buy? Clean carfax, I'm the second owner, cpo until end of year, under 20k miles, msrp over 180k, both keys, tires are good, garaged and never seen rain or even wet roads. Located 1.5 hours south of Atlanta. With trade allowance and tax savings, I would need at least 60k. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know it's been a while and you said you were going to trade it, but I wanted to check if your Grancabrio MC is still available by chance? I am a new member, so I wasn't able to PM you. Thanks

Going to trade my 2015 mc cabrio next week unless someone here wants to buy? Clean carfax, I'm the second owner, cpo until end of year, under 20k miles, msrp over 180k, both keys, tires are good, garaged and never seen rain or even wet roads. Located 1.5 hours south of Atlanta. With trade allowance and tax savings, I would need at least 60k. Thanks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it's been a while and you said you were going to trade it, but I wanted to check if your Grancabrio MC is still available by chance? I am a new member, so I wasn't able to PM you. Thanks
Hi and welcome to the forum. I traded toward my current Ferrari Cali30 last November. MC sold from the dealership within a couple of days. MC is the way to go in the Maser GT for sure. Good luck, be patient, and don't settle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for letting me know. Great price and beautiful spec. I drove the Cali30 and T last week and really want a T, but it's a no go with 2 kiddos I think unless I can fit 1 in the passenger rear and front seat with airbag off of course. I would love to hear your comparison between the 30 and MC. Thanks again for the encouragement.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for letting me know. Great price and beautiful spec. I drove the Cali30 and T last week and really want a T, but it's a no go with 2 kiddos I think unless I can fit 1 in the passenger rear and front seat with airbag off of course. I would love to hear your comparison between the 30 and MC. Thanks again for the encouragement.
Thank you. I agree. Sad to see a 180k+ usd car depreciate so much. Both are great, but I prefer cali30 over t due to na engine, exhaust note, and retro styling throwback to original cali. T is only .1 sec faster to 60 as they limit turbos to make it feel more like a na engine. Comparing to mc, cali30 is quicker, faster, hardtop convertible, larger trunk, less depreciation (actually experienced them appreciating over the last couple of years), carbon ceramic brakes, backup camera, dct gearbox, and it's an F car. Lol. Some cons of cali vs mc, are smaller backseat, pricey dct failure (speed sensor), and higher cost of ownership. We have a 6 year old son that currently is able to sit behind my wife in bubblebum booster. Cali 30 is plenty fast and can really feel torque which is probably why engine mounts need replacing as often as they do. Lol. A couple of pics below.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for sharing your experience with both. I agree the 30 is hands down better sounding over the t. Drive safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts