Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys Thinking of selling my GT, its an amazing car and I can't believe I am typing this, but I want to quit my job to start a new business so things like extra Maserati's probably need to go. I will get some pictures up here, but my instagram has a ton of photos of the car Login • Instagram

I am looking for $49k, there are $12k of upgrades on this car and its ready for the next owner to just go enjoy the heck out of it.

It is a highly optioned 2014 Granturismo MC with an estimated original MSRP of 168k, Window Sticker for 2014 Maserati Gran Turismo 2dr Cpe Gran Turismo Mc
This particular MC has 58k miles on it and slowly going up as I drive it on the weekend to meets.
This car has every Carbon Fiber option you can get, including the full carbon fiber hood with vent.
Paint is Grigio Lava on Black leather w/ Rosso stitching and Alcantera headliner
Paint is in great condition overall; however, there are rock chips and small imperfections on the hood.

I have done just about every modification you would want to do on this car.
  • BMC Air Filter - $135
  • Formula Dynamics Wheel Spacers - $650
  • Formula Dynamics Drive by Wire - $1300
  • Formula Dynamics Engine Control module w/ flip chip - $2150
  • Larini Sport Cats - $2300
  • Larini X-Pipe - $650
  • AUCar Gen2 Android Head Unit w/ wireless carplay - $1200
  • XPEL PPF on Front Bumper and lights - 600
  • XPEL Window XR Plus Window Tint incl Windshield - $700
  • 2-step Paint Correction and Ceramic Coating - $2200
  • Re-Painted Calipers w/ high vinyl and clear coat - $1200
In terms of repairs / issues:
I have recently had the alternator replaced at Norwoods Auto Italia in Dallas.
Wheels were chipped in a few places, so I had them refinished - Powder Coated in Gloss Metallic Black, see my instagram or i can provide close-up shots.

VIN: ZAM45VLA3E0095970

Not interested in Low Ball offers, I have done my research and this is the cheapest 2013+ MC in the United States, even before considering all of the upgrades.
Car is located in Dallas, TX

Photo Gallery

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ll take some interior shots tomorrow and get them posted here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys Thinking of selling my GT, its an amazing car and I can't believe I am typing this, but I want to quit my job to start a new business so things like extra Maserati's probably need to go. I will get some pictures up here, but my instagram has a ton of photos of the car Login • Instagram

I am looking for $47k, its a bit higher than the KBB, but there are $12k of upgrades on this car and its ready for the next owner to just go enjoy the heck out of it.

It is a highly optioned 2014 Granturismo MC with an estimated original MSRP of 170k, Window Sticker for 2014 Maserati Gran Turismo 2dr Cpe Gran Turismo Mc
This particular MC has 57k miles on it and slowly going up as I drive it on the weekend to meets.
This car has every Carbon Fiber option you can get, including the full carbon fiber hood with vent (8k option).
Paint is Grigio Lava on Black leather w/ Rosso stitching and Alcantera headliner
Paint is in good condition. There are rock chips on the hood and front grill.

I have done just about every modification you would want to do on this car.
  • BMC Air Filter - $135
  • Formula Dynamics Wheel Spacers - $650
  • Formula Dynamics Drive by Wire - $1300
  • Formula Dynamics Engine Control module w/ flip chip - $2150
  • Larini Sport Cats - $2300
  • Larini X-Pipe - $650
  • AUCar Gen2 Android Head Unit w/ wireless carplay - $1200
  • XPEL PPF on Front Bumper and lights - 600
  • XPEL Window XR Plus Window Tint incl Windshield - $700
  • 2-step Paint Correction and Ceramic Coating - $2200
In terms of repairs / issues:
I have recently had the alternator replaced at Norwoods Auto Italia in Dallas.
Wheels were chipped in a few places, so I had them refinished - Powder Coated in Gloss Metallic Black, see my instagram.

VIN: ZAM45VLA3E0095970

Not interested in Low Ball offers, I have done my research and this is the cheapest 2013+ MC in the United States, even before considering all of the upgrades.
Car is located in Dallas, TX

View attachment 134653
View attachment 134654
View attachment 134655
View attachment 134656 View attachment 134657 View attachment 134658 View attachment 134659 View attachment 134660

1 - 12 of 12 Posts