Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me preface this with the fact I absolutely do not want to do this. I love every single moment with this vehicle. The sound is intoxicating and the presence it has at all times is commanding of attention. The white makes this car pop and look the part as an Italian. It took me a while to find this color combo and I'm thankful I did. It gets stares and compliments everywhere it goes.

However, I've moved to Florida and opened a real estate brokerage. Doing so, the hurdles in encountered along the way set me back months more than I anticipated and I've underestimated the budget needed to get this business rolling on top of the cost of living down here. I dont want to sell her, but alas I believe it's the best financial move to alleviate some stress that I will soon be facing.

The details:
2012 Maserati Granturismo MC
34300 miles - I've had it since 28k.
Bianco Elderado white
Nero (black) interior with white stitching
Full carbon package and MC sportline package. It has everything but the door handles.
Clean and clear history.

Recent Mods/maintenance changes:
IGL Ceramic Coated interior, exterior, and wheel faces
H&R lowering springs
H&R 22mm(f)/25mm(r) spacers
Hawk HPS pads
New updated OEM door latches to replace common worn/wearable bushing models
Michelin PSS tires in OEM sizing all around
Fresh Penzoil ferrari spec synthetic oil change with OEM filter and crush ring.
New Interstate MPT-49-H8 battery
Roof is wrapped in gloss black vinyl

Character(cons/flaws):
Missing tow hook cover behind front grill
Front bumper could use a respray
Front wheels were refinished but the shop did a poor job on color match. It has a slightly different gloss/metallic than the rear wheels. I moved days after I got them back or else they would have been redone.
Missing TPMS - thanks to the dealer that installed my tires and shipped me the vehicle...
Minor nicks here and there but overall a very clean example of a MC. The paint correction and ceramic coating really brought out the best in the factory finish.

Attached are multiple pictures. They aren't professionally done so I apologize in advance. If you have any specific requests, I'll be happy to take more.

Asking price: $54000 as I believe the white takes this car to the higher level and it was darn near impossible for me to find. I will not entertain low balls or tire kickers.

Hopefully business gets moving quicker than anticipated... if so I'll be deleting this. I only planned on getting rid of this car when I was ready to replace it with a higher end exotic (458, Lamborghini, or newer Porsche gt3).

Car is located in Destin, Florida. Dont mind my old Indiana plates from earlier this year.

IMG_20180818_095410_830_1542162963328.jpg 20180718_194527_1542162902128.jpg 20180718_194433_1542163108039.jpg 20180718_194406_1542163184234.jpg IMG_20171202_222535_891_1542163354162.jpg 20181113_195914_1542163537906.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Open to offers.. would really like this sold this week (probably impossible) so I dont have to make 2 trips home to the midwest for holidays and to get the cheap replacement car I've located.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump... $49,999. I've been offered a good amount for trade in but they dont have what I'm after yet but they are searching. Only considering it so I can sell my other SUV for cash towards the business.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. Another disappearance act by a cargurus buyer... someone steal this. I have a car lined up from a private party and need to move this in order to step down into it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts