Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am ready to sell my beloved 2006 Maserati GranSport. 31,500 miles. Runs and drives perfectly. No warning lights on dash. It has BMC intake, new spark plugs, Mobil 1 syn 15w50, Supersprint secondary cat bypass pipes, Fabspeed exhaust, Formula Dynamics dbw F1 system, 4porte paddles and new wheels custom made by Fast Wheels Canada for me. Newer Pirelli Pzero tires with around 2000 miles on them. Originally a California car, the Nero Carbonio paint has some gloss fade on the hood and one small section of the roof/quarter panel. I chose to have her wrapped in matte iced blue from KPMF wraps done by Wrap Innovations. All new emblems installed after wrap. Clutch engages fine, shifts excellent with the FD DBW system. AC blows cold, Heater works great as do the heated seats. I have the original window sticker and owner's manual. I have a clear New York title in my name with a NJ rebuilt notation at the bottom. Not sure what caused the status as the car shows and drives fantastically. AutoCheck shows no accidents so it may have been a theft recovery. Selling to make room. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. I included photos of some of the parts installed by me along with a picture before the wrap and with the the stock wheels. $15,000 obo

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a side note, the cuoio interior is in perfect shape. No stains, no tears, no heavy wear. I have treated it with leather cleaner/conditioner regularly. This seems to be the most desired interior for the Masers as well as the Fcars. Come snatch her up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts