Maserati Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is 2006 Maserati Gransport in Blu Mediterraneo w/ Beige interior. I bought the car locally at 1983 miles I'm the 2nd owner. The car has no problems at all and reguarly been cleaned inside(leather,etc) & outside. I used to have the Larini exhaust but I sold it already, its stock now. Everything else on the car is stock.

However, the car had been in a front accident but nothing major. Its been repaired professionally by Anthony's Auto Craft in San Rafael(handle Ferrari, Maserati, and other high end cars). All the parts were original from Maserati and I have all the receipts. It is as perfect as new now.

Mileage: 11,000 - Mostly highway miles - FACTORY WARRANTY until August 3rd 2010
Full options (I still have the window sticker) New at $117k
GPS nav
Skyhook
Aluminum foot rest
Heated seats
Parking distance control
More!

Pics http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb243/wyll01/

I have pink slip on hand and ready to go to new owner. The car is available for viewing. I'm available most of the time. PLease call and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. 415 533 1415

$45,999k OBO Need to sell ASAP - Moving out soon

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Nice car. Any pictures of the interior?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't have the interior pics as of now, but you can go to the buying and selling section, Gransport section and click on the blu mediterraneo one that sells for 92k. Its actually the same car, I bought that car.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Wow! You're taking a big hit my friend!! From $92k to $58K...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep.its a good deal!

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
706 Posts
Yep.its a good deal!
I would be interested but learned my lesson on a Porsche. It's almost impossible to resell later if there is any accident history and many dealers won't want it on trade unless they discount it well below wholesale.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats why i set the price at a good deal. Well, i think you can still resell it with not much problems as it has accident history not salvage title.

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
706 Posts
thats why i set the price at a good deal. Well, i think you can still resell it with not much problems as it has accident history not salvage title.
Nothing personal but the vast majority of people simply won't even consider buying a car with any accident history - salvage title is a non-starter. Personally, I don't have an issue with minor cosmetic repairs - as in my 911 - but have learned that you cannot resell them so easily.

I don't agree that people should automatically avoid a car that's had some minor cosmetic damage but the unavoidable truth is that most people do - when trying to sell my Porsche, without exception people were not interested once I told them it had minor dent repair to the drivers door.

Hopefully you'll find someone that doesn't care. Good luck !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ramp, what you are saying is true. I'm just hoping someone will jump on this car soon as I'll be moving out of state.

·
Registered
478 Posts
My 2005 is this color, same interior except mine has blue britex inserts. The pictures posted here do not do the car justice. It's a seriously beautiful car that outshines just about anything else, Ferraris and Lambos included. It's the color. Pic attached gets it about right.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump bump bump anyone?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anyone????

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
People here in the forum are very "picky"(in a good way) about their cars. I think you'll have better luck selling to a non-enthusiast/non-expert person.

Are you trying cars.com, ebay and etc?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.