Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Since quite a while I have problem with my hard drive. (Maserati GT 2008)
When starting cold it goes into loop and shows white screen with logo. after some time the unit recovers. Early on this was after 15 minutes now it is more 30 to 45 minutes before radio and nav are working. Any idea how to solve / repair this?
Thanks
Thomas

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
2,897 Posts
Contact Phil Carroll, at : [email protected] . He has a Maserati NIT ( multi media ) business in England and can provide you with a new cloned/imaged HDD , for what I feel is as reasonable of a price as you can possibly get anywhere . ( I bought an HDD for my '13 GTs , whose NIT exhibited very similar symptoms to yours ). Installation is simple ; have the NIT pulled out, remove the old HD , insert the new one, pretty much a plug and play no special electronics related work needed. For those inclined to DIYs, this can be done without taking it to any given audio shop.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!! I am indeed in contact with Phil already and will buy a unit from him. Guess that will solve the problem

·
Super Moderator
4,683 Posts
That will . Phil is your man. FYI the HDD is behind the buttons not the screen. The actual NIT is a unit used in some PSA cars as well. Removes just like a stock stereo

C

1 - 7 of 7 Posts