Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Quattroporte Executive GT
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to clarify something for the next guy who has to do one of these sensors. Code reader will say "external" left or right parking sensor. This will be the outer ones by the bumper, by the grill is internal. Bumper does NOT need to be removed as has been mentioned in numerous threads, just the headlight. Pulling the headlight requires removal of tire, removal of fender apron, removal of front engine plastic cover, disassemble the headlight cable from under the hood, remove the two electric cables,3 10mm bolts, one washer tube once headlight has been pulled back. Sensor is completely accessible

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
I could access mine by removing the forward, undertray panel only. Underneath the car
(2014 Granturismo)
Font Electric blue Gas Event Transparency

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once the headlight was out, the clips were right there, I thought about pulling that panel but I think the headlight is the better way, at least on a quattroporte

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Once the headlight was out, the clips were right there, I thought about pulling that panel but I think the headlight is the better way, at least on a quattroporte
Ah yeah, on a QP, I have no idea.

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Thanks Ill order 5 at this price as its super cheap, but is there anything locally in US, or much faster to ship? This one is at least 1 month to ship.
I've gotten these as fast as a week before.
FYI: the ones for the rear are a different part #

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ok thanks, basically 5th was free with the 3, and 5 promo at 30 bucks. Hopefully they'll get here soon, I've ordered from alibaba in past and 6 to 8/weeks before covid even started. Thanks again

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where did you find the best deal on a parking sensor that worked for you, I hear these are not as picky as tpms, please link anything you got; thanks
About $190 from Scuderia in England, my dealer in Stamford CT would have probably been cheaper but car was in FL and I wanted to fix this before I brought car to NY

1 - 10 of 10 Posts