Maserati Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
do you ever drink straight espresso, Italian style?
There are literally like 20 ways to drink espresso Italian style - largely depending where in Italy you are or what you body needs at a given time. I could never understand the absolute offence and looks of disgust I get when I decline the accompaning two sachets of sugar they bring you with the espresso. Last thing I need first thing in the morning is a glob of molasses instead of a shot! (y)

I could never understand the absolute offence and looks of disgust I get when I decline the accompaning two sachets of sugar they bring you with the espresso. Last thing I need first thing in the morning is a glob of molasses instead of a shot! (y)
That‘s where these sugar sticks come in handy, allowing those who want to gradually dip them in and “test” just how much sweetness they want to add to their cup ..

Plant Body jewelry Sleeve Twig Earrings

Unfortunately we have the Vertuo model and Peet’s doesn’t make capsules in that size yet ...holding out hope they will eventually , since I’m a Peet’s coffee addict ..

Only on an Italian car forum can a thread start about something as mundane as a rubber mat in the bottom of the cup holder and evolve to one about espresso. :D

Well, there are two purposes for the console holders : one is for your Nespresso-filled thermos for the morning drive , and the other is for your grappa-filled flask for the afternoon drive ..Whaaat ?! :oops: :p

p.s. hot coffee spilled on the thermos decal, and ruined it ..I have to order another sticker 😞
p.p.s no, I don't keep those there, I was kidding of course, but I do store them in the trunk for long dives ..

Motor vehicle Gear shift Automotive design Steering part Vehicle

Discussion starter · #51 ·
Note to self: when missing a cup holder bottom insert, please check the other cup holder to see if it’s sitting on top of the other cup holder

🤣

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.