Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My team has a stack of free credentials for the Rolex 24Hours at Daytona, January 26-28, 2007 in Daytona, FL. If you'd like them, please send me an email at [email protected] with your legal name and I will email you back directions on where to pick up the credentials.

Only catch is you have to root for our team (#64 www.jlowe-racing.com).

Also, we have a few of the raffle tickets left that were only offered to our sponsors guests. There will only be 50 total tickets given out, raffle will take place at 2:30 on Sunday in our hospitality area.
1st: 2007 Porsche Cayman
2nd: Rolex watch (worn in race by all 4 drivers)
3rd: 3 day Skip Barber racing school

Cost is $2000/ticket. Email me for exact details and purchase form.

In case you can't make it to the race, you'll be able to root for us at home, FOX is carrying the first 90 minutes and SpeedTV will be carrying the majority of the race, including a live finish.

Look for us on the podium,

Ron

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Go get 'em, Ron.

I love the 24 (and the GA series). I used to mountain bike with David Donohue quite often - he's still racing a DP in the series for Brumos.

Interestingly, it was the FMoW Trofeo in Grand Am that got me hooked on the Maserati. I was in the pits at Tremblant and saw the Maser, and fell in love instantly.

Good luck in Daytona - seems like you have a good team with strong endurance racing experience (plus, of course, your "gentleman driver" to foot the bill :) ).

Wish I could go, but duty calls elsewhere.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mille162 said:
Look for us on the podium,
Holy crap, Anyone watch the race...3RD IN CLASS!!!, our 5th overall race, our 2nd Rolex (2006 was actually our first pro race ever) and our first podium finish.

Jim Lowe's blog entry should be up on our website later tonight (I don't think any of us are going to be getting much sleep tonight!)

http://www.jlowe-racing.com/wordpress/?cat=1

Thanks for all the PM's and support!

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Yep. Watched much of the race. Well done!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts