Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thinking what a great benefit this would be. Over at the Mercedes Forums I check into now and again, they have a TireRack tech on board to field questions about wheel/tire fittiments.

Wouldn't it be great to have one of the Maserati service mechanics on board here? Perhaps, Mark from Maserati of Minneapolis could twist the arm of one of their mechanics to become a member/poster here.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I think this would be a great idea, the tuff part will be getting someone qualified and willing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think that would be a great addition to this board. I'm sure Mark could convince somebody to participate. It could prove beneficial for all involved, including the tech as it will bring issues to light, some of which they may not be fully aware of yet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Letter to Modena?

Maybe we could jointly sign a letter to Maserati SpA in Italy and suggest that they sponsor a mechanic to spend an hour a week contributing on the board? What a great marketing tool for them and might help convince some of the people reading the forum and still considering buying a Maserati.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I do print stuff out occasionally for Steve, my service manager but I don't think I could talk him into coming on here regularly, he is just too busy running the shop.

However, I am more than happy to try to address some of these issues, and get input from Steve as applicable. I do have to be relatively careful about what is said on the boards, especially with things like iPods, aftermarket modifications, etc.. Maserati does occasionally see these forums, and they have requested I not post certain things in the past.

- Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
maserati of minneapolis
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing