Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who was in the group buy receive and install them yet?

I recd mine last Weds, and am having them installed tomorrow. I plan on re-installing my 19inch Azev wheels as well.

will hopefully post my thoughts tomorrow

·
Registered
246 Posts
Well, I got mine, and also my re-powder coated wheels, but some ditz hit my car a few weeks ago and caused ~$23K of damage....
So it will be a while until I can install the springs and my new wheels...
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
MikeA said:
Well, I got mine, and also my re-powder coated wheels, but some ditz hit my car a few weeks ago and caused ~$23K of damage....
So it will be a while until I can install the springs and my new wheels...
Mike
Wow Mike I am so sorry to hear that, I am glad you are okay and I hope that everything works out.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that really sucks..

man, they hit you good.

i hope all goes smoothly with the Insurance people, parts, repair, or replacement.

·
Registered
530 Posts
auuuugh what a thing to see! hope everyone's all right that looks like whiplash city.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks for the concerns. Luckily we got hit broadside, but behind the passenger rear wheel, so most of the impact energy was absorbed by the car spinning around. Had we gotten t-boned in the passenger door, I don't even want to think about the injuries. Luckily, neither my passenger nor I seemed to incur any injuries.
Now I wonder what my car will be like after $23k of repairs.....
I have four new powder coated wheels, plus the Formula Dynamics springs, waiting for installation.
Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts