Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to come by an introduce myself. I'm Cyril M. Nelson, the new Web & Marketing Coordinator at Formula Dynamics whom most of you here at Maserati Life are already familiar with. I've read a bunch of the posts here and it just reinforced the fact that I have joined an awesome team here at Formula Dynamics.

We're going to be doing some big things in 2011 and are committed to helping you get the best performance out of your awesome vehicles. I love to see the posts, the pictures and the networking that you all do here so please, stay in touch with us.

You can visit our website of course for product information and I'm happy to let you all know that we now have a social media presence. That's right we're finally on Facebook and Twitter.

Please feel free to join us on hot topics, update and get new announcements or just share with us, send your thoughts, updates and pictures.

Follow us:

Formula Dynamics (formuladynamics) on Twitter
Formula Dynamics | Facebook

Cheers ~

Cyril M. Nelson
Formula Dynamics

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to come by an introduce myself. I'm Cyril M. Nelson, the new Web & Marketing Coordinator at Formula Dynamics whom most of you here at Maserati Life are already familiar with. I've read a bunch of the posts here and it just reinforced the fact that I have joined an awesome team here at Formula Dynamics.

We're going to be doing some big things in 2011 and are committed to helping you get the best performance out of your awesome vehicles. I love to see the posts, the pictures and the networking that you all do here so please, stay in touch with us.

You can visit our website of course for product information and I'm happy to let you all know that we now have a social media presence. That's right we're finally on Facebook and Twitter.

Please feel free to join us on hot topics, update and get new announcements or just share with us, send your thoughts, updates and pictures.

Follow us:

Formula Dynamics (formuladynamics) on Twitter
Formula Dynamics | Facebook

Cheers ~

Cyril M. Nelson
Formula Dynamics
Welcome, Mr. Nelson!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Welcome Cyril!!
You might want to start with updating the website. There are many products that you offer that have been "coming soon" for a long time now. Also products that are not listed (tires for example).

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely

That sir is exactly why I am here. I'm going to help close the gap on those types of things so you all know everything we have to offer and are updated on new and exciting things here at Formula Dynamics.

Thanks

Cyril

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome Cyril!

I got the fever and the only prescription is more HP! (Ok - I'll take cowbell too.....)

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We Love To Hear This

Welcome Cyril!

I got the fever and the only prescription is more HP! (Ok - I'll take cowbell too.....)
LOL @ Cowbell! It's great to hear you've got the fever Vincenzo.

Cyril

1 - 11 of 11 Posts