Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to thank publicly Jeff at Formula Dynamics for his top notch service and the quality products he's supplied.

Modifying my GranSport started with reading several posts here on ML, then taking the conversation directly with Jeff.

Once I was happy with the products (DBW, ECM, springs, Air Filter, exhaust) I had to find someone here that could do the job and found an excellent garage.

Jeff kindly sent over some summary installation guides for me to discuss with the garage here, which was greatly needed given only one person at the garage spoke some basic English.

Before the actual install, I went back to Jeff several times to confirm a few things and when I had questions during and shortly after, he was always there for me, despite the time difference.

The extra time and effort Jeff's put in ensuring the whole thing went well, demonstrate his professionalism and made me feel he was genuinly interested in ensuring I was very happy with the final product, which, needless to say, I am :D.

International customers shouldn't worry a thing: Jeff will deliver for you!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Formula Dynamics

I concur with all you have said about Jeff and Formula Dynamics. Jeff has been very good to me and the garage I have used. The garage is now listed on their website as a install center. Previously I had the air filter, ECU,
springs, and brake pads installed and have been very pleased with the improvement in my Coupe' Cambriocorsa and the quality of the products. At this very moment I am having the ECU installed as it was released after the other parts were installed. I cannot wait to drive it again! I am ready to take it out for a run at Carolina Motorsports Park!

Oh, and the first mod I did was to have a Tubi exhaust system installed...sorry Jeff, I just love the Tubi sound!

I really do love the car now. The performance is much improved and the handling is also much better. I heartily recommend Jeff, Formula Dynamics, and my garage "Turner's Garage and Transmission".

·
Registered
233 Posts
I concur with all you have said about Jeff and Formula Dynamics. Jeff has been very good to me and the garage I have used. The garage is now listed on their website as a install center. Previously I had the air filter, ECU,
springs, and brake pads installed and have been very pleased with the improvement in my Coupe' Cambriocorsa and the quality of the products. At this very moment I am having the ECU installed as it was released after the other parts were installed. I cannot wait to drive it again! I am ready to take it out for a run at Carolina Motorsports Park!

Oh, and the first mod I did was to have a Tubi exhaust system installed...sorry Jeff, I just love the Tubi sound!

I really do love the car now. The performance is much improved and the handling is also much better. I heartily recommend Jeff, Formula Dynamics, and my garage "Turner's Garage and Transmission".
We need to set up a date and all meet up at Carolina motorsports park! That would be awesome, we would make quite a showing even if there were only 3 or four of us! Great Idea, we can go before and after I order my DBW from who else, JEFF. Thanks ahead of time, I will be ordering this week!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jeef hi I wanted to ask one thing is streaked headlights look on my coupe gt maserati 2003 and that bed just to get lenses and ask one person in life maserati selling used pipes and mufflers Larini should buy to use and how much I wanted to know get the chip for my car and if I can install greetings .....

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Jeef hi I wanted to ask one thing is streaked headlights look on my coupe gt maserati 2003 and that bed just to get lenses and ask one person in life maserati selling used pipes and mufflers Larini should buy to use and how much I wanted to know get the chip for my car and if I can install greetings .....
Oracun,

What do you mean about your headlights?

You should PROBABLY be able to use the used exhaust parts that are being sold.

The chip is not that hard to install if you have some electrical knowledge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.