Maserati Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

Just wanted to let those of you who live in the greater Charlotte N.C. area know that Foreign Cars Italia, http://www.foreigncarsitalia.com/ ,
where I bought my car, will opening a new(er) Charlotte, NC dealership, and hopefully service center soon to follow, tho the serv center is not officially confirmed yet. The location is great, will be a big new show room, very convenient, will be adjacent to the Scott Jaguar dealer on Tyvola with easy airport and highway I77 and I85 access.

Note from my sales rep:

"The new store officially opens on March 1 i beleive but the Grande Opening will be a week or two later, I will let you know as soon as i have an exact date."

These are *great* people, and have made even my humble purchase, fantastic. They've treated me since day 1 as though I bought the priciest car on the lot, (and as you can see from their inventory), I was far from it.

Hope all in the area will come out for the Grande Opening, if you do pls let me know, like to meet ya.

Thx,

Scott

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi AJ, nice to meet you, probably mid-March, will keep you posted tho I'm sure they'll be advertising. Hope it ends looking more like the toy store they keep in Greensboro. Look fwd to seeing you there. S-

·
Registered
211 Posts
count me in scott!

Hope they get a service center as well. would sure make life A LOT easier.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi everyone, didn't realize there were so many close to home, awesome. I am told the new facility is actually one of the existing Scott Jag out buildings and is being upfitted as we speak so it is literally adjacent in every sense of the word and will sure make for some nice eye candy in and around the lot - so, it's great to meet you all and yes it will be nice to (hopefully) have a service center too.

(moosety2008, is that you or your g'f in front of that car? Either way, wow, nice pix..you should bill Masi for that..lol..!).

S-

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi everyone, didn't realize there were so many close to home, awesome. I am told the new facility is actually one of the existing Scott Jag out buildings and is being upfitted as we speak so it is literally adjacent in every sense of the word and will sure make for some nice eye candy in and around the lot - so, it's great to meet you all and yes it will be nice to (hopefully) have a service center too.

(moosety2008, is that you or your g'f in front of that car? Either way, wow, nice pix..you should bill Masi for that..lol..!).

S-
Haha. Thats scott, thats the fiance! I only wish I could look half as good :)

We tried a while back to have a charlotte meet. With the weather being as great as it has been the last week, it would be awsome if we could organize something? What do you think everyone? Up for a Maz drive day?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well hats off to you, not many things take my eyes off the car but ... she sure did...lol...yeah man, a meet would be great, let's gather up the machines and the gals and go have some fun ... cruise aournd the city and then stop for a bite ...that would be awesome...I'm totally in. S-

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You know I have never been there but live in the area and hear it's great...believe it's still hopping...the real hi end stuff is in jeopardy tho...Mortons closed and I fear DelFrisco's, Oceanaire and Ruths Chris might suffer the same fate....I hope not b'c they're all great...any would be good choices though I'd vote for the one with the biggest parking lot, no valet...!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe what we could do is watch for the FCI grand opening and do a little rally out there to check it out, followed by a cruise around and through center downtown with a good place to grab a bite afterwards. Stay tuned but keep that one in mind, might be fun.

S.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.