Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got oil change in 04 coupe for just under $200. Bought a full set of tires for $700. They are Sumitomos, but are rated highly by tire rack and top speed of 189 I will never see. They ride well and are quieter than the Michelin Pilot Sports. The Oil change was by an ex ferrari dealer mechanic. His name is Christian, located in Ft. Lauderdale. Great work, reasonable prices. Tires from Family Tire in Hollywood, FL. Always good prices and honest people.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I just got oil change in 04 coupe for just under $200. Bought a full set of tires for $700. They are Sumitomos, but are rated highly by tire rack and top speed of 189 I will never see. They ride well and are quieter than the Michelin Pilot Sports. The Oil change was by an ex ferrari dealer mechanic. His name is Christian, located in Ft. Lauderdale. Great work, reasonable prices. Tires from Family Tire in Hollywood, FL. Always good prices and honest people.
Why we don't have such deals in Seattle? As time goes buy I hate this town more and more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.