Discussion Starter #1
i just recently sold my maserati
and have two sets of wheels for it
both 3 piece wheels and 22 inch in size

i have forgiatto extremo black lip with silver face
new tires

and

gfg spiello 6 with black face
i also have a custom eismann exhasut and nav tv which allows u to view movies on ur stock navigation

pm me if interested

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
aztec1382 said:

new tires

and

i also have a custom eismann exhasut and nav tv which allows u to view movies on ur stock navigation

pm me if interested
Personally. I like my wheels studded with diamonds, and at least 24

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
aztec1382 said:

new tires

and

pm me if interested
Dude,

Watching movies while I drive in the Dallas ice storms is soooo distracting. Besides the whole black face thing on MLK is soooo PI. Dude, get some sensitivity training.. BTW, I love the George Foreman Grill (gfg). It's soooo fat free.... What was the question? I forgiatto the question (Buzz's blonde wife) :D

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
Dude,

Watching movies while I drive in the Dallas ice storms is soooo distracting. Besides the whole black face thing on MLK is soooo PI. Dude, get some sensitivity training.. BTW, I love the George Foreman Grill (gfg). It's soooo fat free.... What was the question? I forgiatto the question (Buzz's blonde wife) :D
Jennifer.. Please tell me when you're going to post on this board. I have a reputation to uphold :cool:

·
Registered
82 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
Jennifer.. Please tell me when you're going to post on this board. I have a reputation to uphold :cool:
And change the atavar - I'm sure you're much nicer looking than that other old dog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts