Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
For you unrequited cover lovers...

I just got a nice indoor-grade one with soft fleece inside. The company I dealt with has a variety of options, including outdoor-grade. Let me know if you want the link. It fits beautifully, although doesn't have the logo.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have an original indoor cover, with duffel bag, from my 2004 coupe. If anyone is interested send me an email with your offer [email protected] I will pay for shipping to the highest offer by 7PM PST.

Eric

·
Registered
284 Posts
Why dont you start your own thread and sell it. Why are you offering it in the thread I started that has potential buyer? Rude!
I did not intend to interfere with your sale. You are selling an outdoor cover, I am selling an indoor cover. Just wanted anyone that wanted an indoor one to see this one. Plus it looks like you sold your cover based on the prior posts.

Eric

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did intend to interfere with your sale. You are selling an outdoor cover, I am selling an indoor cover. Just wanted anyone that wanted an indoor one to see this one.

Eric
Mine is also indoor, but that's beside the point. Im not going to argue this... I would have never done it, thats all....

·
Registered
284 Posts
Again, I'm sorry, you appeared to have sold yours. I thought that if anyone else was still looking they would stumble on mine.

Eric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.