Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
For you unrequited cover lovers...

I just got a nice indoor-grade one with soft fleece inside. The company I dealt with has a variety of options, including outdoor-grade. Let me know if you want the link. It fits beautifully, although doesn't have the logo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have an original indoor cover, with duffel bag, from my 2004 coupe. If anyone is interested send me an email with your offer [email protected] I will pay for shipping to the highest offer by 7PM PST.

Eric
Why dont you start your own thread and sell it. Why are you offering it in the thread I started that has potential buyer? Rude!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Why dont you start your own thread and sell it. Why are you offering it in the thread I started that has potential buyer? Rude!
I did not intend to interfere with your sale. You are selling an outdoor cover, I am selling an indoor cover. Just wanted anyone that wanted an indoor one to see this one. Plus it looks like you sold your cover based on the prior posts.

Eric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.