Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently decided to upgrade my sounds system in my GS. It has the Auditorium 2000 option and I pulled out all 6 speakers. The 2 oversize 6.5s in the door the 2 tweeters and the 2 5X7s in the rears.

Looking to get $400 for the set.

PM me with any questions.

I will be posting pictures up later.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I already have the Auditorium system but, I'm curious...what did you replace them with?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You may be a bit optomistic with your pricing for those drivers but hopefully you will sell them.
I honestly have no idea what they are worth to individuals without this option from the factory. I know it's a 2k option, but I'm realistic in knowing at some price point its better to go aftermarket, I just wanted something different.

I think I'll adjust my asking price, and let market drivers take over from there :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I honestly have no idea what they are worth to individuals without this option from the factory. I know it's a 2k option, but I'm realistic in knowing at some price point its better to go aftermarket, I just wanted something different.

I think I'll adjust my asking price, and let market drivers take over from there :)
Price Lowered!

PM me with any questions :cool:

·
Registered
133 Posts
for those considering the upgrade.. it's worth remembering that it's not just the speakers that are different.

They can also be had from eurospares for a great deal of money if you miss these ones.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
If you got the car second-hand, how do you know if you have the Auditorium 2000 option installed?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you got the car second-hand, how do you know if you have the Auditorium 2000 option installed?
I have the original window sticker of the car, it has the option listed :)

I also took out the factory amp (it is a pita tucked behind the battery) not sure if this amp is different for the Auditorium 2000 system as compared to the regular one.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
There is a metal badge mounted inside the car on the door that says Auditorium 2000.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.