Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my wife’s car she never drives. White sports GTS (blanco eldorado) with chocolate leather interior. I’m the second owner with 18,804 miles. No accidents and clean SC title. I have put custom floor mats, ceramic coated with Isoteric Miyabi and ISM coat. Larini sports cats were added 3 months ago and 20 inch Neptune rims with new Michelin pilot super sports on all tires. Also included are a set of 18 inch oem rims that came with car. The tires on the 18 are Michelin Pilot with 2k miles on them.
selling for 27k in Myrtle Beach SC

·
Registered
48 Posts
Absolutely stunning color combination. And GTS to boot. If you've searched for QPs before you'd know that this is a really rare one. I am very tempted in getting it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have had tire kickers for almost a month offering me this and that for a toy I hesitate to sell. Belive me when I say its always best to buy from an owner to get the best cared for stuff. This is one of those times it feels like the great race and professor Fate is slowing me down!! Doubt this one will sit around for a while Austin!

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have to say...that car looks incredible. I am not normally a fan of white cars, or brown interiors, but this GTS is breathtaking. It looks so clean and classy - wow!

I posted a thread the other day where I asked the question..."should I trade my 2013 QP-S with 50k miles for a 2010 QP-GTS that has 29k miles?" Of course the variators are the big unknown, but I think most folks would say yes if the GTS car was top notch. We just made a 600 mile drive and saw the GTS in question and it was nice but no cleaner than my current QP, never the less I am considering it. Your car certainly looks "top notch"....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is a pretty clean qp gts. It originally owned by a elderly man from KC and it was his 3rd car. He bought it from aristocrat motors in KC and even optioned the skyhook suspension the interior is awesome in chocolate leather I added new mats and the tint on window all the services were done oil,bmc air filter, radiator fluid, gear fluid. Put formula dynamics low dust brake pads. this car has 19030 miles now.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Thank You Kolohe for the interesting background on your car. Skyhook on a QP GTS...can't be many of those! So your car is at the lower ride height typical of the GTS, but yet has the adjustable dampers?

·
Registered
Me: ‘17 Granturismo Sport + Urutu X-Pipe + 2 child seats Wife: ‘17 Levante + 2 child seats + 2 dogs
102 Posts
If anyone is curious about the integrity of Kolohe (seller) he is genuine, meticulous, and as-advertised seller. I purchased my xpipe from him; and it looked like it came from the factory (not off a car)!
Great seller, wonderful conversationalist, honest guy!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the the kind words doc. Im selling this at a loss but it will be someone’s gain. I just have way to many cars and some just don’t deserve to sit. Make a reasonable offer. Everyone be safe in these troubling times.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am only selling this car on this forum. It’s not going to be list anywhere else. It’s a car That deserves to be owned by a Maserati fan
It’s listed on EBay ?
I used to have one 2011 gts
Missing much
Might consider on yours!
Do you have another black QT I see in the garage?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just listed it on eBay I do have mine in black ? it’s pretty cherry, Jason at enzo did all the sports cats and fd drive by wire And fluids. My wife wanted her own and then when we got it she went nah the trunk is not big enough ??

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just listed it on eBay I do have mine in black ? it’s pretty cherry, Jason at enzo did all the sports cats and fd drive by wire And fluids. My wife wanted her own and then when we got it she went nah the trunk is not big enough ??
I see.
So most QT gts come with multi spike wheels. Current ones look like that you have on are from older granturismo.
ypu don’t have original ones? These are hard to find.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can take the multi spoke off the black one if u like ? Car also comes with 18inch winter tires (brand new pilot sports)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, a minor question. Is the front license plate bolted onto the front bumper? Does the front bumper have holes? Thank you, David.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes the front plate is screwed on or bolted on the front bumper Original owner from Missouri got it this way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts