Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I'm selling my 2008 Maserati GT, 4.2L, Nero / Cuoio Sella.

I typically do extremely detailed adds but it's winter here and I can't get the car out to detail and take good photos. I can and will do all of that as soon as the weather breaks but I wanted to at least get the word out. The battery is disconnected too so I don't have the exact miles but will try and get that this weekend.

- 2008, 4.2L
- Nero / Cuoio Sella
- Mileage in the low - mid 50K
- 19" Wheels, red calipers
- Front tires replaced and 4 wheel alignment late August 2017 @ 49K miles (probably needs rear tires now or soon)
- From memory, one wheel has some rash
- Underside of front bumper has normal rash - also rash mark on passenger side of front bumper low to ground
- Minimal stone chips as one would expect for the mileage
- Minimal bolster wear on driver's seat only
- headliner needs replacement
- TPMS was acting up right before I put it away for the winter - did not diagnose
- Some sticky parts - not melting but getting tacky such that dust sticks - My business has refinished the headlight control assembly.
- Glove box USB port connected, proxy file updated such that the stereo AUX port works and I have a after market BT device in the glove box so I can listen to music of ipod - that will be included.
- Interior in very good condition aside from what's been mentioned
- Paint behind doors / before rear wheel wells (the factory protective film) is a bit rough - I believe it's just the film and I have brand new OEM pieces that I will include with the car.
- Manuals, no tool kit, but I do have the tow hook.
- I've replaced the dip stick and dip stick tube as they were sized at one point.

Price: $32,000.00

The car is located in Orchard Park, NY. VIN, Carfax, records provided to serious interested parties.

Please call or email - please don't PM.

My best,

Dave 716-553-6130 [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts