Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I am selling my wonderful Maserati 2006 Gransport. I've installed the Formula Dynamics spring set and ecu. I put a lot of carbon fiber on the car - doors, doorsills, and those wonderful oversized paddle shifters that were sold here 12 years ago. I also installed the Larini exhaust to fix the stock squashed pipe - only a few decibles louder than stock but has a wonderful edge. I installed custom pedals and had custom Maserati floor mats fitted front and rear. The ride has always been too firm for my wife and I want a sports car car she is OK riding on a long trip. I love the ride and love this car. I've owned it for 12 years and have all the service papers. Truly an intoxicating car to drive and I will miss it dearly. Runs like new. Optioned with the $4,000 hand stitched leather head liner which is now sagging a bit. I would certainly fix that if I were going to keep it but it doesn't look too bad. Has a small ding in the hood - from when I dropped a pair of pliers on it. I never used those pliers again. A dream on the twisties. The clutch has 7K miles on it, was installed at 53,129 and the car now has 59,026 miles. The radio stopped working and was disconnected and not replaced, the voice of this car was all the music I ever wanted to hear. No expense has been spared maintaining this car.

I was a member here 12 years ago under the name GaryS when I bought the car, but after a new email address and 12 years I could not get back in so I joined again under a new name. The car was tracked twice, not my cup of tea. I installed the fire extinguisher so I could get onto the track. Left it there for aesthetics.

The car has 60,000 miles, mostly freeway miles from visiting my son in college.

The dent is circled in the picture below.

$18,000
Gary
240 620-4528

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Gary,
Is the car still for sale? I can't see the advice on CarGurus anymore.
I'm waiting a reply from the import company.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont think so.

Someone is flying out from California to ck it out and will have the car shipped if all is well.

Sorry. Its an amazing car. I'm very sad to be selling it.
Gary

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They merged my accounts, Cool!

This car is now sold. Sad to see her go.

My new 911 is a finer machine, but has no soul.

Thanks All,
Gary

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am selling my wonderful Maserati 2006 Gransport. I've installed the Formula Dynamics spring set and ecu. I put a lot of carbon fiber on the car - doors, doorsills, and those wonderful oversized paddle shifters that were sold here 12 years ago. I also installed the Larini exhaust to fix the stock squashed pipe - only a few decibles louder than stock but has a wonderful edge. I installed custom pedals and had custom Maserati floor mats fitted front and rear. The ride has always been too firm for my wife and I want a sports car car she is OK riding on a long trip. I love the ride and love this car. I've owned it for 12 years and have all the service papers. Truly an intoxicating car to drive and I will miss it dearly. Runs like new. Optioned with the $4,000 hand stitched leather head liner which is now sagging a bit. I would certainly fix that if I were going to keep it but it doesn't look too bad. Has a small ding in the hood - from when I dropped a pair of pliers on it. I never used those pliers again. A dream on the twisties. The clutch has 7K miles on it, was installed at 53,129 and the car now has 59,026 miles. The radio stopped working and was disconnected and not replaced, the voice of this car was all the music I ever wanted to hear. No expense has been spared maintaining this car.

I was a member here 12 years ago under the name GaryS when I bought the car, but after a new email address and 12 years I could not get back in so I joined again under a new name. The car was tracked twice, not my cup of tea. I installed the fire extinguisher so I could get onto the track. Left it there for aesthetics.

The car has 60,000 miles, mostly freeway miles from visiting my son in college. View attachment 133796

View attachment 133839

View attachment 133797

View attachment 133812

View attachment 133811

View attachment 133837

View attachment 133838

The dent is circled in the picture below.
View attachment 133841

$18,000
Gary
240 620-4528
Gary,
Is this car now in California?

Thanks,
Pat

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is. I am in touch with the owner. I miss it white a bit. A magical sports loaded with character. I now have a 2019 911 GTS - a fantastic machine with no soul. I really miss my Gransport.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes it is. I am in touch with the owner. I miss it white a bit. A magical sports loaded with character. I now have a 2019 911 GTS - a fantastic machine with no soul. I really miss my Gransport.
Gary,
I'm currently negotiating to buy a 2006 Gran Sport.
I think it may be your former car. Is there a time when we can talk? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Pat

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd be surprised. I have reached out to my buyer to ask him. He is in Torrance.

It mine if it has the leather headliner, Formula Dynamics springset, 3M on the hood with a little dent, CF paddles, custom pedals and floor mats.

I've pm'd you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Beware of the guy (Muz) selling Gary's old Maserati GS in Los Angeles ... he is belligerent and not pleasant to deal with. Im new to the forum, but not new to owning classic and exotic rides. Gary's car is a gem, for the record :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Beware of the guy (Muz) selling Gary's old Maserati GS in Los Angeles ... he is belligerent and not pleasant to deal with. Im new to the forum, but not new to owning classic and exotic rides. Gary's car is a gem, for the record :)
How much do you think that car is worth? What would be a fair price?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts