Maserati Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a source for high quality custom embroiderd floor mats (e.g. Embroidered trident logo with the word "Maserati" underneath and nice piping?)

I am looking for a supplier that will make a mat with the plastic grommets on the bottom like the OEM mats. Everything I have found on ebay and elsewhere looks cheap.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Me too...........

Flash:

I asked this same question a couple of weeks ago and Forum Member GCalo said he had such a business and would get back to us on the Forum, but nothing yet. GCalo are you out there??

·
Registered
719 Posts
Maserati Floor Mats

I Purchased Mine From Westwind European In California. Did A Great Job With The Logo I Wanted And Delivery Was Really Quick To Toronto.

Check Them Out At Westwindeuropean.com

Reactions: JewBear

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I Purchased Mine From Westwind European In California. Did A Great Job With The Logo I Wanted And Delivery Was Really Quick To Toronto.

They look pretty good. Did they come with the OEM plastic grommets installed on the bottom of the mats to hold them in place?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Check this site out, I ordered these, they were about $130 USD, made in Italy so took about a month to come in but they are drop dead gorgeous and seem to be very hi quality. My car is black with the beige interior and the mats, black with the M in biege and beige piping, match the black and beige inside to a T. There were no gromets but they didn't need them b'c really they fit like a glove and frankly don't need to be pinned down to the floor.

http://stores.ebay.com/Ricambi-Automobilia_Ferrari-Lancia-Maserati_W0QQsclZ0QQtZkm:confused:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I've been looking at those mats from Ricambi too. Glad to hear you were happy with them because I've been wanting a Trident logo but didn't want them to look cheesy. I also noted that their buyer satisfaction scores are close to 100% with close to 1400 buyers.

Check this site out, I ordered these, they were about $130 USD, made in Italy so took about a month to come in but they are drop dead gorgeous and seem to be very hi quality. My car is black with the beige interior and the mats, black with the M in biege and beige piping, match the black and beige inside to a T. There were no gromets but they didn't need them b'c really they fit like a glove and frankly don't need to be pinned down to the floor.

http://stores.ebay.com/Ricambi-Automobilia_Ferrari-Lancia-Maserati_W0QQsclZ0QQtZkm:confused:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

That's the same color I have in my car. Is the logo embroidered?

·
Registered
624 Posts
I took some pix of the mats in my car just now so if you want to PM me I'll be happy e-mail the pix to you - they don't appear to embroidered, it's even classier b'c you have the black mat and then the Trident is in beige and rises just slightly above the black mat so it's 3D and with the beige piping it really stands out and totally completes the interior, it wows people when they look in the car, a subtle accent that's very impressionable. If you want to learn more about the process you can e-mail "Wil" at: [email protected] and he can tell you how your exaclty how they're made by the "atelier" as he calls them.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I just actually fig'd out how to post pix on my album so you don't need to PM me if you want to see the mats just go to my "album" and yes guys I agree some of these are too much like when you add the entire MASERATI and the Symbol on a mat it looks cheesey to me but take a look with just the Trident symbol and see what you think - it's subjective but I love them.

·
Registered
719 Posts

no grommets but fit great !!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just actually fig'd out how to post pix on my album so you don't need to PM me if you want to see the mats just go to my "album" and yes guys I agree some of these are too much like when you add the entire MASERATI and the Symbol on a mat it looks cheesey to me but take a look with just the Trident symbol and see what you think - it's subjective but I love them.
They do look really nice - classy and understated.

·
Registered
624 Posts
..thx for the compliments guys, I appreciate that, and yes I was really happy NOT to have to use grommets, they made me feel like I was tearing my carpet up everytime I had to take them out - these haven't moved a bit and in fact you really have to "press" them into place b'c they fit so snug and contour with the lines of the flooring along the sides perfectly, (hats off to the makers of these for such a good fit) and the ones in the back are just plain with the beige piping but NO Trident symbol which is perfect, just what I wanted, and they fit just as well.

·
Registered
635 Posts
These are the custom floor mats I purchased for my 2002 GT Coupe

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
...those look really nice too Mike, I totally retract what I said earlier about having the name and the logo - the bigger versions that spell out the name I really don't care for so much, but the emblem true to the brand like you have - very nice.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Watch out for Ricambi as to color. Have been trying to get tan to at least sort of match the Cuoio. They sent me a light brown and then a washed out beige. They obviously have no idea of what the colors look like in Maserati's. If anyone interested I can make you a deal on these two extra sets for a Coupe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts