Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Finished Some floor mats For clients. Finished each set to personal orders. We have all makes and models for Ferrari , Maserati , Lamborghini .If anyone is interested please let me know.
Have a Happy New Year
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Hey Alex,
Since you posted this on Maserati Life, why not some Maserati examples?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Alex - you misspelled Lamboarghini on one set of the mats......

just kidding - they look awesome.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just finished a coulpe of sets for clients. Anyone is interested please give me a call or email me.
Thanks
Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Alex - I'm thinking of a set for a GS. Dark Gray with Maserati script in black. No trident. Front only. Give me a price idea and estimate on how long to produce.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ALEX A wrote:
Just Finished Some floor mats For clients. Finished each set to personal orders. We have all makes and models for Ferrari , Maserati , Lamborghini .If anyone is interested please let me know.
Have a Happy New Year
Thanks.
Your floor mats are awesome ALEX! I'm impressed! Keep it up :thumbsup:
By the way just want to inquire if you do group orders? I'll tell my buddies if so. Thanks!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Can you make these with the lock thing that holds the mat in place?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If anyone is looking for mats for their Maserati . Please give me a call or email me. Our mats are handmade , fit very well and looking amazing. Have sold many set to Maserati and Ferrari life members. Everyone is very happy with our product .
Thanks
Alex.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
19 Participants
Frank G
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing