Maserati Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
GG Bailey

GG Bailey has high quality Carpet mats that fit perfectly in my Quattroporte.
I bought 2 cans of Scotch Guard and used a whole can spraying the front and
rear mats--water beads up & mats are easy to clean. I, too, was unable to
find rubber mats that weren't cheap and tacky.......

·
Registered
228 Posts
More info..........

GCalo: I'm sending you this inquiry via the Forum platform because I believe others might have an interest and would not receive the info if I sent you a PM. So, can you send along an example of what your Trident looks like, what is the size when embroidered onto a front mat, what does the font for MASERATI look like, can you get contrasting color piping on the mats?? I have found VERY FEW "quality" looking aftermarket Maser mats out there, so I am particularly intrigued with this Company's info, but it's all regarding Ferrari stuff. Thanks!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yes I certainly can but I will not be back until Sunday and then I can do that. The info is on my office computer.

We have three styles of the trident.

We also can put the model description embroidered script - Gran Turismo, Quattroporte, etc. - on the edge of the carpets near the door sills. This is our SportMat model.

Custom bindings with contrast threads etc are available atr no additional charge.

I will post it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I think Gcalo stopped doing the mats. I got mine from a place in Europe but it was a long and painful wait so I'll not send you down that road. Do a search on eBay and usually the guys doing Ferrari mats will do Maserati if you ask.

·
Registered
329 Posts
carlo is no longer doing mats, i had sent him a email, and he replied :(

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thank you guys.
since I drive the car rain or shine, I do need practical rubber mats for using during the harsh winter months here in Seattle. I used WeatherTek in the past but they do not do GranTurismo any longer. I ordered a week ago from http://www.floormatexpress.com/ and I should get them in 3 days. If I like the quality I will post pictures and the sales rep promised me a discount code for all visitors to this forum :thumbsup:

I ordered the transparent one as that will still show the cuoio interior.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts